Soviet GB Suggested Rules

Started by NARSES2, December 19, 2016, 02:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which clarification of the term 'Soviet' do you favour for the rules of this GB? (see reply #79 for details)

Anything Goes
21 (48.8%)
Soviet Russia Only
22 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: January 09, 2017, 09:31:39 AM

Weaver

COMRADES! Following a plenary session of the tertiary sub-committee (Scheduling) of the Commisariat of the glorious Peoples' Soviet Group Build, it has been decided that an extension to the deadline for this group build of exactly two weeks shall hertofore and herewith apply. The Group Build will now end on the 14th day of May. A spontaneous display of enthusiasm has been scheduled for tomorrow at 12 noon precisely, attendance at which is mandatory.

NEW FINISH DATE: SUNDAY 14 MAY 2017
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Comrades, can you clarify which calendar we are using ; Gregorian or Julian ?  ;)

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 25, 2017, 07:34:36 AM
Comrades, can you clarify which calendar we are using...
I don't know about H but i'm using the one from Terry Bateman Pharmacy hanging on the back of the toilet door.
:o
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Weaver

I'm using a 10 year old Back Street Heroes calendar that was left up for it's artistic merits and excellent photography, especially of Miss November... :wub: :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Indiana Jones

Weaver

COMRADE WORKERS
of the
WHAT IF PROLETARIAT!

Be advised that the end of the glorious two week extension to the three month Group Build is only SEVEN DAYS away now!

SEVEN DAYS

You have been warned...

(If you are confused, please report for re-education immediately)

- Indiana Jones

Weaver

COMRADES!

THOSE MEMBERS OF WHIFINTERN RESIDENT IN THE CAPITALIST BASTION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM (AND ANYWHERE THAT SHARES THE SAME TIME ZONE) NOW HAVE SIX HOURS TO COMPLETE YOUR PROJECTS.

SIX HOURS, COMRADES - WORK HARDER! WORK FASTER!

UP THE WORKERS! AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!

This message is endorsed by the Peoples' Committee For Compulsory Motivation

- Indiana Jones

Weaver

##### Comrades!!! #####

It seems that the reactionary counter-revolutionary forces of Time and the Date have temporarily succeeded in overthrowing our glorious revolution and re-installing the Imperialist tyranny known as 'The End Of The GB'.

Do not be despondent Comrades!

You must continue the fight from your bunkers and trenches, and be assured that The Committee will always be here to guide you just as soon as it's been re-established in a secure location. Pleas

(Please note that supplies of bread and bullets may be temporarily disrupted.)

##### Long Live The Revolution!!!! ######

##### Long Live The Brave Workers Of The Soviet GB!!!!!! ####

The Committee
Continuing to fight the good fight from a beach in Cuba

- Indiana Jones

TheChronicOne

Viva la Revolucion!!!!!!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

Dizzyfugu

Weaver

- Indiana Jones