Pellsons Perceivings

Started by Pellson, December 27, 2016, 04:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Quote from: NARSES2 on Yesterday at 05:43:52 AM
Quote from: Rheged on October 14, 2024, 11:11:01 AMYet more proof, if it were ever needed , that no matter how complex the question, there is someone here who has the appropriate knowledge .

Righttttttttttttttt.........would someone care to explain woman to me ?  :angel:  ;)
Can't explain them.  I doubt even women can explain them. :wacko:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Gondor

Quote from: Rheged on October 14, 2024, 11:11:01 AMYet more proof, if it were ever needed , that no matter how complex the question, there is someone here who has the appropriate knowledge .

Righttttttttttttttt.........would someone care to explain woman to me ?  :angel:  ;)

One of the two species of Homo Sapiens who live in a symbiotic relationship with the other species of Homo Sapiens, or it could be the other way around.  :unsure:  :-\
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Pellson

An Act of God. Pls see "Act of God" for reference.

On the Draken topic, I stumbled over an old picture of an early J35D, shot at an exercise "in the wild" in 1964, as this was the only year F13 wing flew the J35D without camouflage.  It's not a very remarkable picture in any other way than  the way it is documenting the everyday life of the RSwAF back in the day, at make-shift bases out and about.

The perceived inverted insignia colours on the nose is a trick played by the b/w film of the day, that interpreted yellow ring and crowns as a darker hue than the sky blue, forming the other half of the insignia.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

zenrat

Quote from: Pellson on Yesterday at 06:17:08 AM...The perceived inverted insignia colours on the nose is a trick played by the b/w film of the day, that interpreted yellow ring and crowns as a darker hue than the sky blue, forming the other half of the insignia.

That, or it's a mirror universe "evil" Draken... :o
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

scooter

Quote from: zenrat on Today at 05:02:05 AM
Quote from: Pellson on Yesterday at 06:17:08 AM...The perceived inverted insignia colours on the nose is a trick played by the b/w film of the day, that interpreted yellow ring and crowns as a darker hue than the sky blue, forming the other half of the insignia.

Soviet-aligned neutral Sweden, defending itself from NATO?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Pellson

Quote from: scooter on Today at 05:24:28 AM
Quote from: zenrat on Today at 05:02:05 AM

Soviet-aligned neutral Sweden, defending itself from NATO?

Don't swear at me..  ;) 

Maybe an early low-vis roundel?
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!