Re: My stash just grew again (2017)

Started by Martin H, December 31, 2016, 11:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on September 08, 2017, 01:41:32 AM
I found myself in a LHS today with spare cash in my wallet.

Did/does Mrs Z know  ;)

Quote from: zenrat on September 08, 2017, 01:41:32 AM

IMO 1/48 is a much more sensible armour scale than 1/35 as the finished model is big enough not to need bionic eyesight but small enough not to take up too much space.

Agreed. The Tamiya kits are very, very nice
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

McColm

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

DogfighterZen

Went to my LHS today, didn't buy a kit, but did get 2x 10ml Tamiya X-22, 1x XF-2, a bottle of TET and a 2/0 paintbrush.

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

McColm

Another 1/72 Hasegawa Shinmiew
PS-1/SS-2 amphibious flying boat.

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

DogfighterZen

Quote from: zenrat on September 10, 2017, 04:58:16 AM
Quote from: DogfighterZen on September 09, 2017, 06:39:03 AM
Went to my LHS today, didn't buy a kit...
:o :o  :blink: :o :blink: :o

Yup, unfortunately i had to restrain myself cause this month's modelling budget was spent on the orders previously made. :rolleyes:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

strobez

I got a nice surprise addition to my stash today... the Revell boxing of the old (but good) Matchbox 1/72 Stranraer flying boat. 

The reason it was a surprise was that it was a slightly early birthday present,  what was really amazing is that I didn't have to buy it myself.  My 8-year old went on Scalemates and checked out my wish list and he remembered I'd been talking about The Stranraer for a specific project.  My wife then took over the operation... a few clicks on Gmarket.co.kr and now I have a welcome new addition to my stash.

I had my finger on the trigger to get a few 1/72 car kits (Alfa Romeo, Model T and Opel Olympia) for my own little birthday present stash bump... but now I feel guilty.  :wub:

Incidentally the project for the Stanraer is to modify it into the pirate airship in Porco Rosso...
Thanks!

Greg

McColm

Spares or repair 1/72 Airfix Avro Vulcan.
Another 'Eric the Viking' using the Revell Blohm and Voss BV222 Wiking-civil airliner flying boat.

zenrat

Quote from: strobez on September 10, 2017, 08:59:57 AM
...the project for the Stanraer is to modify it into the pirate airship in Porco Rosso...

Can't wait.
Fred

Spey_Phantom

Back home from a weekend at the Sanicole Airshow, and got some new stash additions:

2 x Heller 1/144 F-16XL
Mistercraft 1/72 Gloster Javelin
Mistercraft 1/72 Mig-17PF
Mistercraft Mig-21MF "Tomcat Killer"
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on September 11, 2017, 04:18:45 AM
...the project for the Stanraer is to modify it into the pirate airship in Porco Rosso...

Can't wait.

Me neither.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 11, 2017, 06:01:00 AM
Quote from: zenrat on September 11, 2017, 04:18:45 AM

Can't wait.

Me neither.

There's a whole crowd of us poised with eager anticipation!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet