Main Menu

Your Chance To Sway The 2018 Whiffies

Started by tc2324, January 01, 2017, 07:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Spey_Phantom

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

NARSES2

NARSES2

PR19_Kit

Absolutely, WELL worth a Whiffy nomination.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

tc2324

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 12, 2017, 06:26:02 AM
In "the most colourfull aircraft" category. Old Wombat's Grumman Grebe

http://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php/topic,43527.135.html

After review the Academy has this down for Kitbash, Best Multi Prop and Topgun. An excellent display of lunacy if ever we have seen it. (I really need to stop talking in the third person as well......  :banghead: ;D)
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Modelling_Mushi

Have to nominate TomZ's Hispano HA-1327 Golondrina, lovely kitbash this one.

Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

PR19_Kit

Zenrat's OUTSTANDING Avro Albany B Mk 2 in the 'I'm sure I've seen one of them in a museum somewhere' class.

http://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php/topic,43704.msg776297/topicseen.html#new

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

philp

Some great looking builds but also a bunch of pics that can't be seen anymore.

We are going to have to find a good way to rectify this or voting next year will be compromised.

I heard a lot of people have been switching to IMGUR.  I put mine in Google +.

Other options, idea?
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

PR19_Kit

There's at least two threads running on replacement sites for the over-greedy Photobucket..........

Regards
Kit

tc2324

Hi all,

In an effort to be proactive for next years award I`ve started collecting the data and putting them into category.

..... OR SO I THOUGHT...!!

Enter Photofu**it stage right to try and cock up next years show.....!

Looking at earlier nominations from this year it seems there are no pictures.

So please, please, please, if you can, replace any nominations with an image THAT WORKS, otherwise your nomination may not count.

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!