Nato Reporting Name Fireside

Started by Hman, January 02, 2017, 01:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hman

Hi I am in...

These will be the donor kits - it will be a 1960/70's fighter / ground attack aircraft.

"Lusaka Tower, this is Green Leader..."

kerick

Interesting!
This GB is going to be good!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

zenrat

My eyes don't work so good.  Is that a Gnat, a MiG 15 & a Thunderstreak?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Hman

Quote from: zenrat on January 03, 2017, 01:16:22 AM
My eyes don't work so good.  Is that a Gnat, a MiG 15 & a Thunderstreak?

Yes, sorry the image so small!

I am thinking of using the Gnat cockpit, on a Mig/Thundersteak fuselage.
"Lusaka Tower, this is Green Leader..."

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

63cpe

Interesting.....count me in! does this assignment have an due date?
:o

David

NARSES2

Starts 28th January, finishes 30th April
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

63cpe

63cpe

Ow, my submission wouldn't be eligible as I already started glueing and painting it earlier. Is it OK to post pictures of the result and built without being eligible for the GB?

David

Weaver

Quote from: 63cpe on January 14, 2017, 02:11:16 PM
Ow, my submission wouldn't be eligible as I already started glueing and painting it earlier. Is it OK to post pictures of the result and built without being eligible for the GB?

David

Sorry, I've only just seen this question (if you've got a question about the rules, then post it in the 'Rules' thread and, just to be sure, PM the moderators too).

Can you PM me more details of exactly what's been done to the model prior to the start date please? if it's only minor work then it may still be eligible.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

63cpe

Nevermind about that. it was meant to be a rhetoric question. I decided it's not eligible for the GB, but like to post pictures of my interpretation of the Fireside eventhough it's not eligible... :thumbsup:

Cheers!

David

Weaver

Quote from: 63cpe on January 29, 2017, 11:24:45 AM
Nevermind about that. it was meant to be a rhetoric question. I decided it's not eligible for the GB, but like to post pictures of my interpretation of the Fireside eventhough it's not eligible... :thumbsup:

Cheers!

David

In that case, post it in the Current and Finished Projects section.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

63cpe