FW 190 ARII and Halifax

Started by Allan, January 10, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dumaniac

Hey Allan

where do you store your images to put on your whatif stories - I see some static about photobucket

re the weather. Yeah it can be cold at night but the clear blue skies are really beaut.  Air brush time is a bit short though. Such is life.  Usually the summers are not stinkers in the highlands.

Bernie

zenrat

Note to Americans and other foreigners - Read the above few posts and remember them should you ever travel to Australia during our winter.  I get fed up with lending visitors clothes.

However, despite the aforementioned low temperatures I guarantee that if you walk the streets of any Australian town tomorrow then within 10 minutes you will see at least one bloke in shorts.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on July 02, 2017, 03:41:40 AM
Note to Americans and other foreigners - Read the above few posts and remember them should you ever travel to Australia during our winter.  I get fed up with lending visitors clothes.

However, despite the aforementioned low temperatures I guarantee that if you walk the streets of any Australian town tomorrow then within 10 minutes you will see at least one bloke in shorts.

In the U.K. Postmen seem to wear shorts all year round. I think they have a competition in each sorting/delivery office ?  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 02, 2017, 07:50:58 AM
Quote from: zenrat on July 02, 2017, 03:41:40 AM

In the U.K. Postmen seem to wear shorts all year round. I think they have a competition in each sorting/delivery office ?  :rolleyes:

And the postladies too.  ;D ;D ;) ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Allan

photobucket, Bernie, and so far it hasn't given me any grief
Brisbane's minimum was our maximum the other day

zenrat

As most of our posties ride motorbikes very few of them wear shorts.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..