Main Menu

Milton Keynes

Started by NARSES2, January 23, 2017, 07:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

If anyone does then they will be rewarded with the usual show like warm tea n sticky bun.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Weaver on March 17, 2017, 03:34:41 PM
Okay, updated one-question application interview for potential plastic mules:

Is anyone who's going to MK also going to Cosford at the start of April? if so, would you be willing to take a (small) kit off me at Cosford to give to Army Of One at MK?

Yes, me.  ;D

I'm always open to bribery of the 'sticky bun' kind.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Army of One

Oh awesome.....can I settle up with you at the show....its not much and of course I'll supply lukewarm tea n sticky bun....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

PR19_Kit

I'm happy to be a courier Hank, I've did it with Max's Hurricane a while back, didn't I?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Army of One

Oh yes....you certainly did.....still got the pics....Max will be coming to display his models as well.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Leading Observer

if the weathers fine,I'll give the Indian a run out.If not, I'lljust wear the T-shirt ;D ;D
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

NARSES2

Got to have a minor hospital procedure on the Friday now. Only a local so should still be o.k. hopefully as I have some spending plans  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Howard of Effingham

should be there.

and hopeful with a few new models too.

always enjoy this show.

btw, Army of One. I have a large envelope of surplus decals for you and Max.
Keeper of George the Cat.

Army of One

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on March 26, 2017, 09:00:30 AM
should be there.

and hopeful with a few new models too.

always enjoy this show.

btw, Army of One. I have a large envelope of surplus decals for you and Max.

Oh wow.....many thanks....I know he'll love that....he loves any chance of increasing his stash....👍
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

NARSES2

Well I shall be there but it will be an interesting journey across London. As well as the normal weekend "rail replacement" issues there's also the London Marathon and FA Cup Semi Final to contend with  :mellow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

batcode

i should be there again this year with my local club,

PR19_Kit

I'm staying semi-locally with friends, I'm not driving all the way over there at the crack of dawn as I've done before.... :o

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 19, 2017, 07:15:31 AM
I'm staying semi-locally with friends, I'm not driving all the way over there at the crack of dawn as I've done before.... :o

Yup I'll be leaving home at 6:30 or so.

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 18, 2017, 06:24:38 AM
Well I shall be there but it will be an interesting journey across London. As well as the normal weekend "rail replacement" issues there's also the London Marathon and FA Cup Semi Final to contend with  :mellow:

Come and introduce yourself  :thumbsup: We don't bite.....well not unless we are hungry that is  ;D

Nick

What time should we get there for? Usually it's an hour before the public?

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Nick on April 20, 2017, 01:31:35 AM

What time should we get there for? Usually it's an hour before the public?

If you're driving you need to be earlier than that or you'll be parking in Luton......

I'm aiming to be there at 8.30 or so, but if OGL was coming he'd be there at 6.30!  :o

Regards
Kit