זְרוֹעַ הָאֲוִיר וְהֶחָלָל Su-27SK Finished!!!

Started by Gondor, January 29, 2017, 09:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

jalles

Old Wombat

Nice piece of work all 'round! :thumbsup:

Is that the same paint job under different lighting or did you re-do it all? :unsure:

Looks even better than the 1st set of pic's! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

TheChronicOne

Quote from: zenrat on May 14, 2017, 02:31:05 AM
In a similar vein i'm a firm believer in pre-emptive soiling.
New couch?  New carpet?  Chuck a glass of red wine on it as soon as you can.  It gets it over and done with and enables you to stop worrying and relax.

How does Mrs. Z feel about this... methodology?!  ;D ;D ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

She looks beautiful!!!  Nice work, G!!!!  I never seen anything with dual roundels before, that's an interesting touch...  I was so intrigued I had to go see this MiG-23 on Google. Neato! 

I love Israeli stuff already this is so unique and the colors and paint are so glorious.  :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: 
-Sprues McDuck-

Gondor

Quote from: Old Wombat on May 14, 2017, 08:51:40 AM
Nice piece of work all 'round! :thumbsup:

Is that the same paint job under different lighting or did you re-do it all? :unsure:

Looks even better than the 1st set of pic's! :thumbsup:

Different lighting and different camera. The finished pictures were taken on my phone as I found that my DSLR camera had a flat battery  :banghead:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Quote from: TheChronicOne on May 14, 2017, 08:58:20 AM
New couch?  New carpet?  Chuck a glass of red wine on it as soon as you can.  It gets it over and done with and enables you to stop worrying and relax.

But the logic is impeccable, if dangerous  ;D If you've something new you really worry about it but once you've soilled something on iy you relax after the initial *****************  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 15, 2017, 06:23:11 AM
Quote from: TheChronicOne on May 14, 2017, 08:58:20 AM

But the logic is impeccable, if dangerous  ;D If you've something new you really worry about it but once you've soilled something on iy you relax after the initial *****************  :banghead:

Mrs z agrees with it in theory but rarely approves in practice.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

TheChronicOne

lol...

I know what y'all mean though, I kinda of feel that way about brand new lawn equipment. I figure if I go ahead and "let" a gouge or something take some paint off the side then I can just worry about work instead of treating everything like it were faberge eggs. 
-Sprues McDuck-

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Captain Canada

The last colour sure changes the look of her ! Great job. Big, sexy aeroplanes.

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Glenn Gilbertson