Does it exist? - 48 scale weapon set/addons.

Started by darthspud2, February 12, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darthspud2

Random question, does anyone know of a 1/48 producer of aftermarket of Brimstones, both missiles and sleds?
I think I'm gonna need a bigger display cabinet!!

Steel Penguin

yes  ive some for hanging on TSR2  and tonkas, as to who makes em  err  ill have to check
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: darthspud2 on February 12, 2017, 10:09:12 AM
Random question, does anyone know of a 1/48 producer of aftermarket of Brimstones, both missiles and sleds?

Does it exist? Yes, it does: LINK!  :wacko:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Steel Penguin

via the sites hand search system  ( yep I worked out how to do it  :thumbsup:)
Freightdog

http://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php/topic,35938.msg576376.html#msg576376
link to announcement
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

darthspud2

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on February 12, 2017, 11:03:23 AM
Quote from: darthspud2 on February 12, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

Does it exist? Yes, it does: LINK!  :wacko:
I'd never have thought of google search.
Really , nothing helpful, butt out. No it's not big or hard, just plain stoopid. :rolleyes:

ChernayaAkula

What? That wasn't helpful? But I thought I'd shown you a nice way to find stuff a lot faster in the future.  ;)
Seriously, typing "1/48 Brimstone" into Google should give you an answer far, far quicker than asking here on the forum and having to wait for an answer (basically while someone else is googling for you). And even if they knew off the top of their head, unless they posted a direct link to a producer's webshop (even more work for someone else), you'd still have to google for a source.
The first five results on Google give you not one, but TWO different producers of Brimstones.

Also, descriptive thread titles are awesome, too.  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

darthspud2

Ok, so after google searching before creating the thread and having had no reply to freightdogs email/contact via his site my question stands
Who  produces or stocks 48 scale brimstones? Or more accurately, who might have some in stock. Does anyone know of any available currently?
Last time I can find them available is 2014.