More piccies from SMW 2004

Started by nev, November 21, 2004, 12:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

This lovely sea Crusader belongs to Radish I believe, as does the Orkenwaffe floatplane stuka in the background.  The Canuck/NZ floatplane job is Aircavs IIRC.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

nev

No one seemed to know who did the lovely bombcorde, but those cute little planes were brought along by UK75  :)  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

nev

nev

The RAAF VC-10 display team was the work of Aircav and Lancer IIRC  :wub:

It got a lot of praise and lots of piccies taken by passers by  B)  

nev

Close up of Aircavs 737 MPA with those engines

John Howling Mouse

QuoteThis lovely sea Crusader belongs to Radish I believe, as does the Orkenwaffe floatplane stuka in the background.  The Canuck/NZ floatplane job is Aircavs IIRC.
Surely, you must be mistaken sir as no known photographs of Radish's kits exist!

It's like the Loch Ness Monster or Sasquatch...

:P

(I've been asking Rad for pics of his planes for HOW long now?!)

:D

All fantastic models.  You guys have way too much fun!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

nev

NARSES2 insisted that I take a photo of his Renault seaplane for Tophe  :)  

nev

This Argentine Typhoon was my favourite model on the What If stand, fantastic!  :wub:

No one seemed to know whose it was  :(  

John Howling Mouse

QuoteThe Canuck/NZ floatplane job is Aircavs IIRC.
Is that the plane only partially visible in the foreground on the first shot?  Looks like a CL-214 in Camo with a tailgun????  Cool----can we get more pics of that, Aircav?    :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

nev

The EE SIG was just across the way from us and they had a couple of What Ifs on display.

You can't see it in this shot, but from head on this USAF Lightning was a real double take, looking very much like an F-100 in tactical camo  :wub:  

nev

They also had this Austrian Lightning  :ar:  

nev

This tiger striped Rotodyne was on another clubs stand, and every hour or so someone would come back from a stroll and declare

"have you seen that Tiger striped Rotodyne??!!!!???!"

And you can see why  :wub:  

nev

Not a what-if, but this gorgeous Tu-124 was on display on the Airliners SIG stand  :wub:   I'm guessing it was converted from the Trumpeter Bear  :wub:  

Radish

Ha!!
I've actually taken some photos today, guys!!
In about 5 years I'll have figured out how to:
a) download them from the chip
B) put them on the site.
You're talking to the man with no brain here!
I'm just an idiot who has fun.
Great display guys.
Well done to Martin for organising and everyone for contributing!
The VC-10s were awesome!!!

Lots of more Orkenwaffe planned (including the Hs 123 bought).
Yippee!!!
Where's the group photo?
Who took that??
I was being daft (I think) with antler hands for Barry??
:party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:
And hey guys, what about that 1/6th Games Workshop "Forge World" tank with submarine engine!!
Awesome!!! Anyone see it move? I know the guns can fire too.
:tank:  :tank:  :tank:  :tank:  :tank:  :tank:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

nev

This crashed Shackleton diorama was on Martin H's club stand  :)