More piccies from SMW 2004

Started by nev, November 21, 2004, 12:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deino

QuoteA shot of the TSR2 SIG table
Hu ... Can anyone post a bigger, better ..... picture of this:

The Fairey GOR.339  [/size]!!!!!

PLEASE ......  :wub: ... HELLO Airfix ... are You listening ????

Deino  :D  
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever; I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one:
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods:
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
-
W.H.Auden (1945

nev

This An-72 AWACS was on the Russian SIG stand.

I don't know if its real or hypothetical, but it looks cool  B)  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

nev

This ginagarous An-12 was also on the Russian SIG stand.  That thing was the size of Alberta.

Looked damn good though  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

nev

A selection of fancy looking planes of the Russian stand

nev

Some more Russian weirdos.

The Russian SIG display was excellent, as it always seems to be.  But then again I've got a soft spot for Soviet types.  The Japanes SIG display was also excellent but dumbo here forgot to take photos  :dum:  :dum:  

nev

This was actually on a rotating stand, seem to remember quite a few kits of this on various stands too  

nev

This RAF Concorde was hard to get a decent shot of...sorry for the poor quality.  Not sure what its role is meant to be, but its the massive Airfix 1/72 job

nev

Lee told me what this Luftwaffe thingy is, but I forget.  

Luftwaffe =  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  

Hobbes

Are those 1:144 TSR2s? Or some other scale?

1/200 scale TSR-2 & 681. The 1/144 Bombcorde is by Trerry Gray who joined the TSR-2 SIG yesterday. Promissed a 1/72 example for next years table.
(Thorvic)

Mike Wren

:wub:  great stuff!  :wub:  love that tiger Rotodyne  :wub:  

nev

1/200 someone said.

This line up of RAF Jet prototypes was on the IPMS Leicestershire stand

nev

nev

This is the 1/6 scale Warhammer tank that Rad was on about earlier

nev

This damaged Enterprise was entered in one of the contests....I saw it and thought of Barry  :ar:  

nev

Not far from us, stuck in a cold and draughty corner was this display featuring a series of hilarious Wallace & Grommit dioramas.  Gave me and Chris a right good laugh and the bloke manning the stand had a pretty good sense of humour about rivet counters  :lol:

Note the "fishbed" markings and "sidewinder" missiles  :lol: