Dragon's P.1101 - Jet-powered Reich Defender

Started by Faust, April 05, 2017, 04:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

I've been concentrating on loser cars and realistic airplanes for a while, so I felt the need to get back to the "What If"-side of my personality! I remember back when Dragon first started issuing kits of some of the Luft '46 projects; I was hooked! I didn't even know what these planes were, but the models were super-cool. Sadly, they were also more expensive than I was able to pay at the time. Thank goodness for shows and a nice supply of cheap Luft-46iness!

This is the first of the Dragon Luft '46 kits I've built. I know some people say there are fit issues, but this little guy wasn't too bad at all! Check it out and let me know what you think. I should have bought the nachtjeager version of this thing when I had the chance!

https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/dragon-172-messerschmitt-p-1101/

kitnut617

Nice build  :thumbsup:  I've got that one and the nachtjeager in the stash. Although I don't have very many German aircraft at all ---
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

That looks really good, even if it was pre-shaded for real.......  :thumbsup: ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit