Started by Leading Observer, April 11, 2017, 04:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChronicOne

Sexy!!!  Love them loooooong wings! 
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Great.  Can't wait to see her finished.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

KiwiZac

Absolutely brilliant!!! I've been waiting for an update and I am not disappointed!
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

Leading Observer

Finished - well enough to post for the Group Build. Whilst taking the photos, I noticed one or two areas that need touching up/tlc:

The kit certainly challenged my abilities, and I have learned from doing it, which is no bad thing.  :thumbsup:

Group Build and backstory here: http://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php/topic,43329.msg768379/topicseen.html#msg768379
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

TheChronicOne

Gorious, comrade!! That is one beautiful bird... man them wings on there...    :wub: :wub: :wub:   I love the tail configuration and engines, too! Nicely done!

FOR RUSSIA!!
-Sprues McDuck-

PR19_Kit

That's one BIG model for sure, and it looks terrific too.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

KiwiZac

Fantastic! Bravo, bravo! I have no words.
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

loupgarou

A very good job.   :thumbsup: First time I see one of those built.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

DogfighterZen

:o Those wings... Don't think i've ever seen that one before, if i saw it with no idea of it being whif, i'd just take it as a RW build... and a nice one, too! :cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

NARSES2

Quote from: DogfighterZen on May 17, 2017, 04:20:08 PM
:o Those wings...

Yup, it's easy to see how Messerschmitt came up with a six engined one in a latter proposal.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 18, 2017, 01:47:55 AM

Yup, it's easy to see how Messerschmitt came up with a six engined one in a latter proposal.

You're talking about the 323 Gigant, right? That ugly thing... ;D IMHO, that is. But it was one impressive beast. :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Leading Observer

Quote from: DogfighterZen on May 18, 2017, 12:19:12 PM
Quote from: NARSES2 on May 18, 2017, 01:47:55 AM

You're talking about the 323 Gigant, right? That ugly thing... ;D IMHO, that is. But it was one impressive beast. :thumbsup:

A latter version of the Me-264 would have had 6 engines
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

DogfighterZen

Ok, didn't know about that one either... :rolleyes:  :thumbsup: the 264/6M... i'm not much of a bomber or transport aircraft guy but that one also looks very good, love the swept back wings on these two.