Started by zenrat, April 20, 2017, 04:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

zenrat

Thanks folks.  I'm not 100 happy with the paint.  Not the design but the fact that the rattle can spewed the white out far too heavily.  Thank goodness for being able to select my own photographs eh!  ;)
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

TheChronicOne

I think half of mine are like that. I always get too heavy handed with the things and then it's even worse with "2x" that should only be used on farm equipment with the way I paint.

Ah well.  Still look good. :D
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

The next one will do the kit justice. I saved the resin exhausts I bought and will use them on that.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat

Since finishing this i've cut the nose back close to it's original length.  I just couldn't get on with the stretched version.
I'll try to remember to take some pics.
Fred

Old Wombat

Fair enough. I've always thought the Wyvern nose had a suitably pugnacious look about it anyway, just like magpies. ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

A rare visitor to the Dadswell Bridge Aerodrome today.  A Wyvern of Magpie Squadron dropped in for a cold one while returning from showing the flag in Adelaide.
Magpie Wyvern 2.0 2 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Magpie Wyvern 2.0 4 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Magpie Wyvern 2.0 1 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Magpie Wyvern 2.0 6 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

TheChronicOne

Hmmmm.... in retrospect I think it was a good decision.   :thumbsup:
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Yes.
The little beggers were at the back door after a feed today.
Magpies 01 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
I didn't give them any so they crapped on the deck.
Fred

chrisonord

Loving the Wyvern Fred, I need to start looking at more stuff on here as I am missing some cracking builds. :thumbsup:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

TheChronicOne

Great pic!!!!  Nice catch.... I get squirrels (tree-rats) that do that....they'll come right up to the glass on the storm door,    then they start eating the wood the porch of made of.  :rolleyes:
-Sprues McDuck-

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on September 20, 2017, 02:29:03 AM

A rare visitor to the Dadswell Bridge Aerodrome today.  A Wyvern of Magpie Squadron dropped in for a cold one while returning from showing the flag in Adelaide.

Splendid stuff, and I think it does look more balanced with the shorter nose.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Definitely looks better, Fred. Be careful stepping outside, the "little beggars" may well try to perforate your scone! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

nighthunter

My wife and I feed the crows and they bring us gifts.
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*