Northern Show Sunday 4th June

Started by NARSES2, April 30, 2017, 04:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Northern Show Sunday 4th June, Parks Sports Centre, North Shields

I shall be using the excuse of visiting my family in order to make my annual pilgrimage to this most Northerly of the English shows.

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

Obviously, as it's my show, I'll be there.  With many Spitfires and possibly quite a few other things too.

Anyone else going?
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Martin H

unfortunatly, I will be working that weekend. As ive been unable to book it off.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Aircav

I'll be there along with my Club.  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

TsrJoe

i'l hopefully make it along for a visit (my better half hailing from the area) :)
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

NARSES2

All being well I shall be there  :thumbsup:

I'll be in touch Steve
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Enjoyable show, not crowded at all and I got most of what I wanted  :thumbsup: Nice to catch up with Lee, Steve, Willie and a few others.

I did take some photos, but they won't get posted until I return South in a week or so.

NARSES2

Right the pics as promised.

Firstly the What If SIG stand. Mostly Lee and Jeremy Hall

NARSES2

NARSES2

Now Willie's magnificent Luft 46 collection

NARSES2

NARSES2

Finally a few Spitfires and similar - guess who ?  ;)

PR19_Kit

Woweee, what a superb show that must gave been!  :thumbsup: :o

But who's Willie? He certainly build a magnificent model, or a hundred..........  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Excellent pics of excellent models.  Thanks for sharing Chris.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 15, 2017, 03:36:39 AM

But who's Willie? He certainly build a magnificent model, or a hundred..........  ;D

One of Lee's mates. Longish grey hair and a drooping 'tash to match. Also sports an Anarchist's badge  ;D You would have met him at Telford