Avro Albany B Mk2 (Project Wrathchild) - finished pics page 9

Started by zenrat, May 04, 2017, 03:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

kitnut617

I've been watching this with interest, very nicely done Fred  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

comrade harps

Whatever.

Dizzyfugu

The front wheel arrangement is weird, but I like it much. Otherwise, it would certainly have looked like a pure Manchester lookalike.  :thumbsup:
I also like the main landing gear arrangement in the wings. Clever. Nomination well deserved, IMHO.

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

TheChronicOne

YAY!!!  Mitchellancaster!! This was worth the wait, for sure. That is really sharp, dude!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Fred