(DONE, PICS Pg. 4) BF-109 G6 Trop.

Started by TheChronicOne, May 15, 2017, 01:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChronicOne

Quote from: DogfighterZen on June 06, 2017, 04:30:48 PM
Quote from: TheChronicOne on June 06, 2017, 03:44:06 PM
Personally speaking, I absolutely love how it turned out...  I always like my own stuff, of course, but, man, I think I really nailed this as far as what *I* like personally.
:lol:

That's a great backstory for an excellent result!:thumbsup:
It's good that you're achieving results that satisfy you, perfect motivation to keep building more and more! :cheers:
Thanks, brotha!!  I really ought to refine and make a "legit" story but that stuff takes a few hours.. (for me anyway.) 

Good thing is, I've told enough that I think everyone gets the idea. This thing was sort of like "hot potato" which was part of the "forgotten Gustav" theme I was aiming for. It's like people couldn't be bothered with these planes... Germans were like, "nah, we have other things to do, just paint 'em white and throw 'em outside."  Then, the Japanese are like, "Nah, we tried to make 'em green like all these trees and plants and stuff around here but we ran out of paint, let's put them way over here so we don't get bombed."  Then the 14th army is traipsing around, "oh wow where the hell did these oddly painted half white Nazi planes come from?!?!" 
:o

And yes sir.. builds like these really do have one feeling enthusiastic about the next!  It's one thing to imagine, it's another to produce a physical copy of said imagination. And then when it comes out better than expected?! Oh man..   :wub: :wub:  "Seeing is believing."
-Sprues McDuck-

Captain Canada

Did look pretty good in all white eh ! Turned out great. I like the upside-down pic, looks like its glued to the ceiling !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TheChronicOne

Quote from: Captain Canada on June 07, 2017, 05:45:15 AM
Did look pretty good in all white eh ! Turned out great. I like the upside-down pic, looks like its glued to the ceiling !

:thumbsup:
The glorious features of Imgur.  ;D ;D

Thanks, dude!  :lol:
-Sprues McDuck-

Rick Lowe

Just back and found this lil beauty - came out nicely, well done.

TheChronicOne

Quote from: Rick Lowe on June 17, 2017, 02:45:37 PM
Just back and found this lil beauty - came out nicely, well done.
Thanks, Rick!!  I'm glad you like... you helped boost my ego this evening.  ;D ;D   Been having a rough day/week and it's so nice to come here and get some GOOD news for a change! So, not just my ego and inflatable head, but my mood is improved as well!   :lol: :lol: 

There's something to be said about just "going for the gusto" and avoiding the whole "study long, study wrong" stuff. Totally looking forward to the next years one week group build.
-Sprues McDuck-