Heritage Aviation 72 scale Grob 115 Tutor

Started by TsrJoe, May 20, 2017, 12:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsrJoe

Hi all, im on the lookout for the Heritage Aviation 72 scale Grob 115 Tutor resin kit, anyone out there know of one for sale or swap

cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

kitnut617

Joe, ask at AlleyCat, I've been told he's taken over most of the Heritage Aviation stuff
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

The Wooksta!

Kits for Cash may have one as Ian was Heritage.  I'll see him in a few weeks so I'll ask then.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

kitnut617

Quote from: The Wooksta! on May 22, 2017, 09:28:17 AM
Kits for Cash may have one as Ian was Heritage.  I'll see him in a few weeks so I'll ask then.

Ian was the person who told me all the Heritage stuff is now at Alleycat

rickshaw

Kits for Cash has apparently changed ownership.  This is reflected in their website.  No more Heritage Aviation stuff.   Rumour has it that all the Heritage stuff was destroyed when the business was sold.
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: rickshaw on May 22, 2017, 11:58:26 PM

Rumour has it that all the Heritage stuff was destroyed when the business was sold.

I do hope not, they did some good stuff!  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TsrJoe

tried all the usual sources, cheers re Alleycat Colin, Ian hasn't any either tho, boo, if anyone comes across an example in their stash or at the shows id be very interested in acquiring one

cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Martin H

Kits for Cash has apparently changed ownership.  This is reflected in their website.  No more Heritage Aviation stuff.   Rumour has it that all the Heritage stuff was destroyed when the business was sold.

Alec from Allycat told me about the heritage take over a few months back. He said all exsisting stock is now in his hands. but as Ian had no form of stock control system in place, he has no idea what he has stock wise. And knowing alec, he will want to get every thing into some sort of order before he puts it back on the open market.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

kitnut617

Kits for Cash are still run by the same ownership, Ian just sold all his Heritage Aviation stuff to AlleyCat. Kits for Cash have another name for they products he will continue with, it's called Simian. Ian told me that he destroyed stuff that didn't sell, but the majority of it was sold.

Ian said he had to relocate his store so he was closer to where he lives now. Which is why the address has changed.

I have a Heritage Grob in my stash, RCAF uses them. But it's a 120 and will be part of my continuing Canadian theme