Steve's Blog

Started by Aircav, May 23, 2017, 06:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Love the wing shape on those ! That wing would look great on a Voodoo !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Aircav

Quote from: Captain Canada on May 31, 2017, 10:30:19 AM
Love the wing shape on those ! That wing would look great on a Voodoo !

Avro Canada Voodoo Drone? :angel:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

ChernayaAkula

Loads of cool ideas.  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Aircav on May 30, 2017, 05:45:14 AM<...> Wonder why the Military don't use Drones for logistics drops.

They do now. LINK!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Aircav

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Aircav

Did a bit of a deal with one of the model traders and I think I've now cornered the market in Lift Here Decals. Got about 380 sets in 1/72, 1/48 and 1/32 scales off him, mainly pre and post war Yugoslavian Air Force so I'll be bringing them with me to Telford in November, £1 a set if anyone wants any. :-)

Sir Sydney Camm