The Science Fiction GB - The Rules

Started by NARSES2, May 26, 2017, 06:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

And because of complexity, I doubt that I'll be able to get my render(s) done.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

NARSES2

I'll sort the extension (two weeks) out at the weekend lads.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

jalles

Quote from: NARSES2 on September 21, 2017, 06:34:30 AM
I'll sort the extension (two weeks) out at the weekend lads.

Please, please, please give an extension  :angel: I really need another two weeks.

rickshaw

OK, cause of demand I am using my special super powers as moderator to grant a two week extension to the Sci-Fi Group Build.   There will be no extensions after this.  This means that the Group Build will now cease on Sunday 15 October (Pacific time - my time - the real time  :thumbsup:).  I believe that is Sunday 14 October on the other side of the world?  Willing to corrected for that.
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Old Wombat

Are you talking Australian Eastern Standard Time OR Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time OR Australian Western Standard Time OR International Dateline Time? :-\

PS: I think you'll find it's Saturday, 14 October 2017, on the Far Side when it's Sunday, 15 October 2017, here. ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

Quote from: rickshaw on September 24, 2017, 04:41:27 PM
OK, cause of demand I am using my special super powers as moderator to grant a two week extension to the Sci-Fi Group Build.   There will be no extensions after this.  This means that the Group Build will now cease on Sunday 15 October (Pacific time - my time - the real time  :thumbsup:).  I believe that is Sunday 14 October on the other side of the world?  Willing to corrected for that.

Well date would be right, but it'll be a Saturday here and in Europe, and probably the same in the USA too.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

rickshaw

Quote from: Old Wombat on September 25, 2017, 03:03:13 AM
Are you talking Australian Eastern Standard Time OR Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time OR Australian Western Standard Time OR International Dateline Time? :-\

Australian International Dateline Time.   :thumbsup:

PS: I think you'll find it's Saturday, 14 October 2017, on the Far Side when it's Sunday, 15 October 2017, here. ;)

I know what time it will be here and here is what matters, Mate.   :banghead:

zenrat

Quote from: rickshaw on September 25, 2017, 04:34:14 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on September 25, 2017, 03:03:13 AM

Australian International Dateline Time.   :thumbsup:

I know what time it will be here and here is what matters, Mate.   :banghead:

Don't forget daylight savings.  We lose an hours sleep on Sunday and so I think I should get an extra week to compensate...
:o :blink: ;D ;D
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

rickshaw

Being in Western Australia, where the inhabitants are too, well, ummm, "backwards" to understand the advantages of Daylight saving time, we talking about Western Australian time.

OK, one week to go, gents!  I will be calling time at midnight (my time) Sunday 15 October.   At that point, the Group Build will cease, no further entries will be accepted and no correspondence will be entered into.   :thumbsup:

zenrat

I should be OK.  Unless the torrential rain washes my shed away.
Dizz will reach out and grab another kit to start... ;D
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Weaver

I was considering doing my Space 1999/UFO re-boot Stalwart on an unofficial '1-week-to-go-GB' basis, but events continue to conspire against me... However the root causes of those events ARE coming to their ends, so this situation will not prevail for much longer!  :banghead: :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

zenrat

Shed still there.  I should complete tha 109 tomorrow.  I'd better write some words.
Fred

rickshaw

OK, Group Build is over, folks.  Extension has ended.  No more entries will be accepted, no more work on any entry is allowed.   This is done and dusted.   :thumbsup: