DHC Chipmunk T100 - JASDF. Finished pics page 2

Started by zenrat, May 28, 2017, 04:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn Gilbertson

That's an original take on the Chippie - great modelling!

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

AXU

DogfighterZen

:o How did i miss this little bugger? Looks very plausible, very nice work!  :cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Thank you my friends...

...and Mr Narses2 sir.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on June 06, 2017, 04:33:33 AM
Thank you my friends...

...and Mr Narses2 sir.

There comes a time when the line of respect becomes the line of cheek  ;) ;D

If you'd have had to do National Service I reckon you'd have needed velcro on your Lance Corporal's stripe  ;D Not that it had been invented back then of course. Or had it ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Librarian

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Just a perfect balance of aircraft, colours and markings. Petite and beautiful. Fantastic :thumbsup:.

zenrat

Appreciate that Max.

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 06, 2017, 06:18:09 AM
Quote from: zenrat on June 06, 2017, 04:33:33 AM
Thank you my friends...

...and Mr Narses2 sir.

There comes a time when the line of respect becomes the line of cheek  ;) ;D

If you'd have had to do National Service I reckon you'd have needed velcro on your Lance Corporal's stripe  ;D Not that it had been invented back then of course. Or had it ?

I don't take orders well, having a problem with blind obedience.  I wouldn't have lasted long.
Fred

NARSES2

Had an uncle who was constantly sewing on and then cutting off his corporal's stripes during National Service  ;)

I'm not too bad taking orders although I draw the line at blind obedience. Learning to give them properly was the difficult thing. I got there in the end (if you can say you are giving orders as a manager in a stats dept ?) and ended up with an exceptional team who very seldom needed to be told to do anything. Just glad I retired before instant mobile comm's became the norm. Seems to have removed people's initiative completely ?

zenrat

I'm no good at giving them either.
If left in charge no-one does what I say and it all ends in chaos.
Fred