Previous topic - Next topic

OK, the choice is:

Leading Observer - Heinkel He-162A in Post War Service
0 (0%)
PR19_Kit - Army Air Corps Westland WAG-66 Crossbow Comanche
10 (20.8%)
Leading Observer - Project High Force
2 (4.2%)
Dizzyfugu -  Israeli Air Force Avia C-2B (Ar 96 B-2)
5 (10.4%)
loupgarou - cast iron bedpan factory "Red Dawn" tank
6 (12.5%)
proditor - Almirante Guise - Peruvian Cruiser
6 (12.5%)
Dizzyfugu - Jagdpanzer E-25/88 (early); (SdKfz. 310/2) 'Dachs'
3 (6.3%)
zenrat - DHC Chipmunk T100 JASDF
10 (20.8%)
Tophe - Mustang/Dinah mash up drawing
2 (4.2%)
Thorvic - HMS Dorsetshire C-23
4 (8.3%)
TheChronicOne - German BF 109 G6 Trop, on loan to Japan, etc
7 (14.6%)
sandiego89 - Liberty Ship- CONVAIR POGO training platform
11 (22.9%)
jalles - MiG-23MLGD
21 (43.8%)
Weaver - North American-Supermarine Sapphire Sabre F.Mk.6
21 (43.8%)
CANSO - Hovercraft M.A.R.C. Z-360
14 (29.2%)
strobez - Fiat G.91 "Mario"
0 (0%)
DogfighterZen - Portuguese Gnat T.1
17 (35.4%)
Librarian - Nakajima Ki-44 Shoki-Kai
3 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: June 13, 2017, 01:13:39 PM

zenrat

Well done H & Jailes on the win.  Well done everyone else who entered, whether you finished or not.

:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

Congratulations to the winners (sort of?) - and again many thanks for setting the 1WGB up again, and to the other many contributors.  :thumbsup:

DogfighterZen

Guess my judgement is spot on!! Congratulations to Weaver and Jalles for the win, voted for both of them!
But the fact is that the congrats are for everyone, great work by everyone in such a short time! :bow:
Now what i didn't expect was to get the third place... :o Thank you all for the votes, but also, for the inspiration you give me with all of your work, gentlemen!
And obviously, a big thank you to Kitbasher for running the whole show! Excellent stuff! :bow: :bow:

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Steel Penguin

congratulations to the winners, well done gents.  and to everyone else as well, maintenance  of aim is tricky to pull off. :thumbsup:

and thank you Kitbasher for moding.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

NARSES2

Yup well done to our joint winners and to everyone who took part. The quality of the entries was outstanding  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

loupgarou

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 13, 2017, 04:25:06 PM
That's the first, and so far only, 1 Week GB I've ever contested, and amazingly I found it good fun. Thanks for running it Dave, grand job there, and well done the joint winners too.  :thumbsup:

I'm pleased to say that I voted for one of them too, so my judgement doesn't seem to have been dulled by my advanced age.  ;D

I was travelling all day today, so I must be the last to comment.  <_<
May I second Kit's post, as it express exactly my feelings? And I even managed to complete my build!  ;D And a special thank you to the misguided souls that voted for my build.  ;D
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Old Wombat

That'd be me ... & it was far from misguided - it's an great little build! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to jalles & Weaver, & everybody else who took part! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est