Previous topic - Next topic

OK, the choice is:

Leading Observer - Heinkel He-162A in Post War Service
0 (0%)
PR19_Kit - Army Air Corps Westland WAG-66 Crossbow Comanche
10 (20.8%)
Leading Observer - Project High Force
2 (4.2%)
Dizzyfugu -  Israeli Air Force Avia C-2B (Ar 96 B-2)
5 (10.4%)
loupgarou - cast iron bedpan factory "Red Dawn" tank
6 (12.5%)
proditor - Almirante Guise - Peruvian Cruiser
6 (12.5%)
Dizzyfugu - Jagdpanzer E-25/88 (early); (SdKfz. 310/2) 'Dachs'
3 (6.3%)
zenrat - DHC Chipmunk T100 JASDF
10 (20.8%)
Tophe - Mustang/Dinah mash up drawing
2 (4.2%)
Thorvic - HMS Dorsetshire C-23
4 (8.3%)
TheChronicOne - German BF 109 G6 Trop, on loan to Japan, etc
7 (14.6%)
sandiego89 - Liberty Ship- CONVAIR POGO training platform
11 (22.9%)
jalles - MiG-23MLGD
21 (43.8%)
Weaver - North American-Supermarine Sapphire Sabre F.Mk.6
21 (43.8%)
CANSO - Hovercraft M.A.R.C. Z-360
14 (29.2%)
strobez - Fiat G.91 "Mario"
0 (0%)
DogfighterZen - Portuguese Gnat T.1
17 (35.4%)
Librarian - Nakajima Ki-44 Shoki-Kai
3 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: June 13, 2017, 01:13:39 PM

DogfighterZen

Same here, i had go from all boxes checked and then start cutting down... it was hard to choose, although i had a couple of favorites... doesn't make one feel good to choose only a few out of so many good builds. :bow:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

kitbasher

Quote from: Librarian on June 07, 2017, 12:36:55 AM
Best leave it where it is. I must have got distracted or clicked the wrong button...DOH! ;D. Not important.

Librarian's Nakajima Ki-44 Shoki-Kai has been added to the poll.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Dizzyfugu

Placed my votes. Many good entries, but the choice was eventually easy.  <_<

kitbasher

vote closes June 13 and we're heading for a hung parliament at the moment!
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

TheChronicOne

Well, there's another few months off my lifespan. .. .    ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

A day on and there's one entry a nostril in front  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Good sign for the quality of entries!  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

And with the vote now closed, it is.....a tie between jalles' MiG-23 MLGD and Weaver's Sapphire Sabre.

Well done both.  Well done everyone in fact.

Only 50ish weeks to go to 1WGB18!

Weaver

WOW -  thank you very much everybody and thank you to Kitbasher for running the GB so smoothly.  :thumbsup:

Have to say that in my opinion, Jalles' MiG-23 MLGD is clearly the better model (I voted for it!): he put more work into his conversion and his paint quality knocks mine into a cocked hat. Well done Sir!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

PR19_Kit

That's the first, and so far only, 1 Week GB I've ever contested, and amazingly I found it good fun. Thanks for running it Dave, grand job there, and well done the joint winners too.  :thumbsup:

I'm pleased to say that I voted for one of them too, so my judgement doesn't seem to have been dulled by my advanced age.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

jalles

I have to second Weaver's comments, thanks to everybody and a big shout out to Kitbasher for moderating the group build!

Quote from: Weaver on June 13, 2017, 04:19:23 PM
Have to say that in my opinion, Jalles' MiG-23 MLGD is clearly the better model (I voted for it!): he put more work into his conversion and his paint quality knocks mine into a cocked hat. Well done Sir!  :thumbsup:

First, thanks for the kind words, second don't sell your efforts short.  I thought your entry was fantastic, I was really impressed with your bevel job to fit the thicker wings (I thought your paint quatlity was great too).

That said, I think all the entries were pretty awesome  :thumbsup:

TheChronicOne

MAD fun, this was! I'm already looking forward to the next one. Congrats to the winners... wow..  I'm impressed all to hell and back by the quality of builds that can be produced in just 7 days. Says a lot about the skills of the membership.  Thanks to the ones that voted for mine, I appreciate it! I like it, too.  LOL!   ;D ;D :lol:
-Sprues McDuck-

CANSO

Congratulations to the winners and to all the participants in this speedy-GB!
Many thanks to all who voted for my creation! :thumbsup:
This was my first model after a long break after I broke my wrist in August 2016. I was thinking it should be an easy task...It wasn't.
I already started some alterations and additions - stay tuned for more.
In the meantime I could obtain a long desired artifact from a local flea-market: an old and slightly damaged postcard, but signed!!! by one of the top-gun pilots of M.A.R.C. Z-360 Uberloytnant Amee Di Moona :wub: :wub: :wub:.
I'm happy to share it with all of you:

Cheers!

TheChronicOne

Glorious!!! Can't beat it with a stick!   :mellow: :mellow: :lol:

Thanks for sharing.  :laugh:
-Sprues McDuck-