:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

KiwiZac

No words, only awe and admiration.
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

rickshaw

The work has been worth the effort.  The wait has been worthwhile.  Superb piece of work!   :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

ericr

McColm

Cobra

This is a Top Notch Whiffie Worthy Build :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Keep up the Superb Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

strobez

Epic is certainly the right word here.  This build had it all, imminent danger, unrequited love and a beaching trolley.  Inspiring build to be sure.
Thanks!

Greg

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

WOW Kit, I don't know where I have been for the last week, but this is an absolute beauty. Hats off to you Sir. Still doesn't make me want to buy a Mach 2 kit though.  :-X
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: chrisonord on October 18, 2017, 04:22:17 PM

Still doesn't make me want to buy a Mach 2 kit though.  :-X

That's good thinking Chris.  :thumbsup:

And thanks so much, glad you like it. Will you be coming to Telford, as the Monterey will surely be there?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Glenn Gilbertson

Weaver

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 05, 2017, 08:26:40 AM
Sorted those blasted waterbrake decals at last, so now all the decals are on. Just needs varnishing, the small details painted and a bit of light weathering. Oh yeah, that ruddy Vulcan cannon needs finishing too!  :banghead:

On its beaching trolley, as it'll be on the SIG stand at Telford I hope.

The underside is pretty bare, which is why I plan to do a little weathering on the hull.

Splendid job Kit - it looks fantastic. :wub: :wub: :wub:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

PR19_Kit

Thanks Harold, glad you like it.  ;D

Amazingly I came across an issue of SAM from March last year in which someone else has had almost the same idea!

His RAF Seamaster is called an 'Albatross' and he spent an awful lot of time 'accurizing' the hull to the 'correct shape' before doing any RAF-izing. I figured it's a WHiff, so why bother? His MAD boom is down where my tail cannon is going and he's done away with the weapon loading hatch altogether, but the general idea is the same. Oh yes, his uses Spey engines and Escapac ejection seats (eh?) and has a lighter grey scheme too.

He also built the trolley stock and painted it yellow.  ;D ;D ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit