Welcome to The 2017 Whiffie Awards Show

Started by tc2324, July 02, 2017, 11:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loupgarou

Thank you, tc2324, for all of your effort & time in compiling these awards shows. A LOT of work with all the categories, and polls etc. A full time job, I am truly impressed by your dedication.   :thumbsup:
Congratulations to all the winners and also to every nominees, lots of interesting and clever builds.
And, using the words of our own philosopher.
"To Photobucket, your timing is exquisite.  May you burn in the fires of heck for all eternity."  :wacko:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

bearmatt

Thanks tc for organizing this once again. (we will overlook your envelope fail for the Top Gun award  :wacko:)

Congrats to all Whiffie winners. Great job and full of inventive genius.

(photobucket - kick the bucket)

Cheers

b.
The carpet monster took it!

Dizzyfugu

Congratulations to all winners - tough contest this year, IMHO.  :cheers:  :lol:

And many thanks for setting the event up again, the effort and dedication behind this institution.  :bow:  :thumbsup:

Librarian

Some seriously good builds there...still love that Sci-Fi Liberator job :wub:

Noticed a few people are copping that PB annoyance.

su27rules

Thank you "tc2324" for all of your effort and time.
Congratulations to all the winners and to all nominees, so much great works.

The Chaos

Great work too all and sorry m pics are down from Photobucket.
I must reinstall this next time for my Pripjet tank.

Glenn Gilbertson

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on July 03, 2017, 04:44:24 AM
Congratulations to all winners - tough contest this year, IMHO.  :cheers:  :lol:

And many thanks for setting the event up again, the effort and dedication behind this institution.  :bow:  :thumbsup:

Can't put it any better. Alas, missed voting while away in the Arctic - bit I can't disagree with the winners!

Spey_Phantom

as every year, a fantastic show TC, thanks for hosting and congratulations to all the winners  :thumbsup:
IMHO, all entries are winners  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

TheChronicOne

Fantastic!! Congrats to everyone and many many thanks to the powers that be for putting this on.  Definitely a high point to my day!
-Sprues McDuck-

tc2324

Always a pleasure chaps.  :thumbsup:

So that i can get a head start on the Cert`s, if any of you have suffered the Photobucket effect, please PM me some photo`s of your winning entries as I can`t get to the originals any more. This should also include anyone who plans to delete their PB account in the near future as well.

Ta very much.
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

NARSES2

Quote from: Glenn Gilbertson on July 03, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

Can't put it any better. Alas, missed voting while away in the Arctic -

Sounds intriguing
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 04, 2017, 07:07:09 AM

Sounds intriguing

I find myself questioning Glenn's dedication to the hobby if he thinks that this is a sufficient excuse for not voting for the Whiffies! :angry:

;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

b29r

Many thanks to tc, the Academy, and all of those who supported and voted for the Falcon in the VTOL Category.  I still can't believe it, and I am now a firm believer in the concept of bribe money  :wacko:  Congrats on all of the entries, just amazing builds, and to the winners.  Looking forward to seeing more of everyone's fine work here, this is a truly great place to be!   :thumbsup:
Best regards,
Kem

wacek85

Wow, not one...two whiffies :D Many many many thanks! Congrats for tc for superb show, for participants for great work ...Well , I'm still shocked :D

DogfighterZen

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 04, 2017, 08:18:23 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on July 04, 2017, 07:07:09 AM

Sounds intriguing

I find myself questioning Glenn's dedication to the hobby if he thinks that this is a sufficient excuse for not voting for the Whiffies! :angry:

;)

Indeed, that's unacceptable!! ;D
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"