Messerschultz Me 109-Q7 Libelle: Finished pics Pg 5.

Started by zenrat, September 07, 2017, 02:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Glad you all like it.

I have a small collection of 1/72 & 1/76 vehicles and figures with which I populate the background on my photos.
Kit - I was under the impression I had posted pics of the Tanker.  I'll put some in my blog thread.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Scotaidh

I know it's too late, 'cos the build is complete,  but I finally came up with a reason for not putting more guns in the nose - gun gas will stall a jet engine.  Check out the development of the A-10.  :)  But, of course, you knew that.

It puts me in mind of the P-59 Airacomet , the first US indigenous jet design.  Not denigrating, just sayin', is all.  I really like this build - it gives me ideas.  :)

Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

zenrat

Good thinking. :thumbsup:

I'm toying with the idea of a US version using Panther wings on an Airacobra fuselage.

Fred