Kawamoto ABC2Ka Tengu

Started by Librarian, October 05, 2017, 12:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Librarian

A license build of the Bristol Barquentine, the Tengu is primarily a long-range attack-recon bird which can also act as a heavy fighter on occasion. Based on the new Yamato-class carriers, she also flies from airstrips for coastal patrols and commerce raiding (four 30mm and twelve 13mm guns should get some attention ;D). Usual range of externals such as bombs, torps, depth charges etc.

Been tinkering with this monster for what feels like months now...started a thread but can't for the life of me find it but this is the progress:

Need to tidy up those gun ports :banghead:

Dizzyfugu

That looks great - but not Japanese to me...?  :o

loupgarou

Looks promising.  :thumbsup:
I hope you'll give us details on the kits/parts used. But when all guns are firing, wouldn't it fly backwards?  :rolleyes:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Librarian

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on October 05, 2017, 02:15:16 AM
That looks great - but not Japanese to me...?  :o

True ;D Cheated a bit on this one...I just couldn't get the Beau to look like a Japanese design so I used my "Get out of the mire" card and went for a license-built British aircraft. I was sorely tempted to give it some kind of British Colonial border patrol markings...but WGAF :thumbsup:.

Captain Canada

Looking good ! Defo a lot of guns eh ! :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.