IPMS(UK) SMW 2017 - Swapshop

Started by Thorvic, October 13, 2017, 12:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

See where you are coming from Chris, no probs.
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

63cpe

I do have a 1/72 Revell Mirage III, complete but in a bag. This is the one with the separate  engine, think it's a single seater though. Interested?

David

NARSES2

Quote from: chrisonord on October 20, 2017, 11:07:33 AM
See where you are coming from Chris, no probs.
Chris

I explored the subject with Bungle and now understand it a little bit better. Should sort something next week
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

Quote from: 63cpe on October 20, 2017, 01:15:56 PM
I do have a 1/72 Revell Mirage III, complete but in a bag. This is the one with the separate  engine, think it's a single seater though. Interested?

David
Hya David, I am after a twin seater as I have a few single seat variants to go at. although, I could be persuaded  :wacko:
Chris

Gondor

Reviewing my purchase needs for Telford has lead me to include the Aerofax book on the Avro Vulcan as long as I can get it for something approaching a sensible price

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Howard of Effingham

required for the stash.....

1 off Frog/Hasegawa F-102A

can anyone help?

and my 3500th post to boot.
Keeper of George the Cat.

Gondor

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on October 29, 2017, 01:27:37 AM

can anyone help?

I might and I do mean might have a spare F-102 available but I could be getting mixed up with the F-106  :-\ either of which is yours if I find it in the stash.

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: Gondor on October 29, 2017, 02:41:10 AM

can anyone help?

I might and I do mean might have a spare F-102 available but I could be getting mixed up with the F-106  :-\ either of which is yours if I find it in the stash.

do let me know via a PM what and if you find it and tell me how much you want in £ for it.

Keeper of George the Cat.

darthspud2

Quote from: chrisonord on October 13, 2017, 04:06:07 PM
I too would like a 2 seater Kfir conversion kit, also a Super Mystere B2 in 72nd scale. The old airfix one will do as I am not bothered about anything new. Cheapness also plays a big part in that too  :wacko: :-X
Chris.

I have a complete Airfix Super Mystere in a box
bought it in a fit of nostalgia(1st kit I bought at RAFM Hendon in late 70's), but it's too small for my sausage fingers and poorly eyesight.
No Kfir's of any description i'm afraid.
I think I'm gonna need a bigger display cabinet!!

Gondor

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on October 29, 2017, 12:28:00 PM
Quote from: Gondor on October 29, 2017, 02:41:10 AM

can anyone help?

do let me know via a PM what and if you find it and tell me how much you want in £ for it.

Found one F-102 so far but that has a conversion set for the two seat version with it so I am not letting that one go, still got a few storage boxes to look through yet.

Gondor

The Wooksta!

I've just remembered I'm after a Monogram NA F.82 Twin Mustang and probably a Revell Curtiss P36 Hawk.  Although for the latter I may well try to get the Airwaves resin nose conversion and bung it on an Airfix P40.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

chrisonord

Quote from: darthspud2 on November 03, 2017, 12:05:53 PM
Quote from: chrisonord on October 13, 2017, 04:06:07 PM
I too would like a 2 seater Kfir conversion kit, also a Super Mystere B2 in 72nd scale. The old airfix one will do as I am not bothered about anything new. Cheapness also plays a big part in that too  :wacko: :-X
Chris.

I have a complete Airfix Super Mystere in a box

bought it in a fit of nostalgia(1st kit I bought at RAFM Hendon in late 70's), but it's too small for my sausage fingers and poorly eyesight.
No Kfir's of any description i'm afraid.
PM sent Darth :thumbsup:
Chris.