Main Menu

Wanted/For Sale

Started by NARSES2, October 25, 2017, 06:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Quote from: rickshaw on February 18, 2019, 12:24:19 AM
I am presently looking for a 1/48 Mirage IV kit.  Willing to pay postage and packaging to downunder.

Sorry, mate, haven't got one but, if I did, you could have it sans postage/packaging. ;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

rickshaw

Quote from: Old Wombat on February 18, 2019, 01:39:33 AM
I am presently looking for a 1/48 Mirage IV kit.  Willing to pay postage and packaging to downunder.

Sorry, mate, haven't got one but, if I did, you could have it sans postage/packaging. ;)

Most appreciated, mate.  However, I still want one!   :banghead:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Mossie

Hannants currently have a few in stock, around $38 export price.  No idea what postage will be like.
https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/HE80493
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

kitnut617

Quote from: rickshaw on February 18, 2019, 04:55:25 AM

It would seem that your only option is the Heller kit.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

rickshaw

Quote from: kitnut617 on February 18, 2019, 06:23:11 AM
Quote from: rickshaw on February 18, 2019, 04:55:25 AM

It would seem that your only option is the Heller kit.

Yeah, thanks, I'm already aware of that.  It was the Heller kit was basically after.
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Scotaidh

I am looking for a small radar dish similar in shape to the one on the front of a Gepard SPAAG.  It's for use in a 1/35 build, but so long as it looks the part and is roughly 0.5" - 0.75" in diameter, I don't care what scale it's labeled.  I have cobbled up something that will do, but it's over-sized, IMHO, and I'm looking for something better.

Does anyone have such thing?  Or, perchance, know of someone who makes something like this?

Thanks!
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Rick Lowe

Would a Button of the correct size work? A disc over the holes in the centre and you're away.

Old school I know, but 'Old School Still Works', as Gibbs says.  ;)

Mossie

I was going to suggest the same  :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Scotaidh

Quote from: Rick Lowe on May 18, 2019, 12:49:07 AM
Would a Button of the correct size work? A disc over the holes in the centre and you're away.

I hadn't thought of that!  :banghead: 
Thanks!  :)

Off to the fabric store!  :)
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Scotaidh on May 18, 2019, 05:06:53 AM
Quote from: Rick Lowe on May 18, 2019, 12:49:07 AM

I hadn't thought of that!  :banghead: 
Thanks!  :)

Off to the fabric store!  :)

Glad to help! :thumbsup:

Mossie

Looking for a Sword 1/72 T-38.  I'd prefer the earlier variant over the T-38C but if that's all there is I'll be happy.

Mossie

I've had a re-think and an Esci F-5B (or the Italeri/Revell reboxings) would work better.  Can anybody offer one of these for beer vouchers/swaps?

Ta for looking!

JayBee

Hi Simon,
I have in my hands an Italeri F-5F Tiger 11 if you are interested, PM me if you could live with that.
My original idea was to combine it with the flying surfaces of the X-29 from the Hasegawa kit, but i now know that I do not have enough years left on this mortal coil to build all these ideas that I have.

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

TheChronicOne

I'll take over his former spot and declare that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Sword 1/72 T-38. Would have mentioned it a couple days ago when I first saw it but I didn't want to cut in line, as it were.  :lol:
-Sprues McDuck-