Метательное Копье MeКo 7c - Finished pics page 7

Started by zenrat, November 01, 2017, 02:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

very excellent  :thumbsup:

my humble wish : to see it with its sail deployed ?  ;D

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Thanks folks.

Quote from: ericr on December 30, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

I thought about making a sail but it would have to be removable which would be fiddley and I couldn't work out how to make it both accurate and quickly detachable.
So here's a photo mockup just for you.
Метательное Копье MeКo 7c 19a by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

That's just mind boggling  :o I've finally grasped it's layout and it's brilliant  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ericr

Quote from: zenrat on December 30, 2017, 01:49:42 AM
Thanks folks.

Quote from: ericr on December 30, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

I thought about making a sail but it would have to be removable which would be fiddley and I couldn't work out how to make it both accurate and quickly detachable.
So here's a photo mockup just for you.

thank you so much ! ;D I feel priviledged
it fully valorizes your design :thumbsup:

jalles

That's fantastic! I love the walkway round back. The canopy fits perfect.  Just wonderful  :thumbsup:

PR19_Kit

That has to be the most TOTALLY bonkers model I've ever seen on here, but it's MAGNIFICENT too!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Superb work Fred, the work of genius there.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

perttime

Snowtrooper

It's totally crazy but at the same time it makes total sense. Love the small "ship-like" details such as the entryway, the wooden decking, and the access ladder. :thumbsup:

zenrat

Thanks folks.  "Bonkers, weird and crazy" - I am proud that you all think that.  It validates me.
;D

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

TheChronicOne

;D ;D ;D  I knew this was some nutty ^*#%@ but I had no idea.  :o

Fantastic, Fred!!! I absolutely love it. I can imagine myself having all kinds of fun in such a thing lake hop, camping, fishing and sailing around.. don't want to burn gas?, just use the sail.

:lol:

Paint job is definitely good. I think my favorite part is that whole port side there where the little "house" windows are and the ladder and door and stuff.
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Fred