Be on the lookout for stolen Fuso model!

Started by seadude, November 18, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: loupgarou on November 21, 2017, 03:06:02 AM
Quote from: zenrat on November 21, 2017, 01:46:09 AM
That could be more brutal.  I've been subjected to elbows and BO at the Model Expo Swap and Sell.  Something I suspect contravenes the Geneva Convention.

Well, many years ago, at the swap section of the Paris Model Show, I found somebody's false teeth planted in my jacket shoulder...

:o :o :o

I can't be bothered to get involved in the scrum that is some of these swap/cheap sales sections at shows. The agro is not worth it, I'd rather pay a bit more and be civilized.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

I don't like crowds anyway so at Model Expo Swamp & Smell I time my arrival for about 1/2 hour after the doors open.  That way most of the kneeing, toe treading, jabbing and snatching has subsided.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Quote from: zenrat on November 22, 2017, 02:45:57 AM
I don't like crowds anyway so at Model Expo Swamp & Smell I time my arrival for about 1/2 hour after the doors open.  That way most of the kneeing, toe treading, jabbing and snatching has subsided.

What about the eye-gouging & Hopoate-pokes? :unsure:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

dogsbody

When I become Supreme Ruler of The Earth, model theft will be a hanging offence!

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

AS.12

Quote from: rickshaw on November 20, 2017, 05:54:19 PM
No, no, too brutal and who'd clean the mess up?  Make them walk a gauntlet of modellers...   :wacko:

Or barefoot over a layer of broken sprues... those things are vicious.

Mossie

Quote from: zenrat on November 22, 2017, 02:45:57 AM

Obviously a tactic, don't wash for a month before the show and you've got a clear advantage.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.