Polet Cargo Airlines H4 Hercules (DONE!)

Started by TheChronicOne, November 25, 2017, 03:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Quote from: TheChronicOne on January 09, 2018, 11:40:53 PM
EDIT:  I'm pissed, though, that no one laughed at my MC Hammer joke.   :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ;D

I've spent the last 25-30 years trying to delete Mr Hammer from my mind, I'm not about to start recognising him now! :wacko:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

TheChronicOne

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 10, 2018, 01:24:00 AM
That really has come out well  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks!! Glad I was able to get outside yesterday because now the clouds are back.  :rolleyes:

Quote from: Old Wombat on January 10, 2018, 01:55:42 AM
Quote from: TheChronicOne on January 09, 2018, 11:40:53 PM
EDIT:  I'm pissed, though, that no one laughed at my MC Hammer joke.   :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ;D

I've spent the last 25-30 years trying to delete Mr Hammer from my mind, I'm not about to start recognising him now! :wacko:

Too late!   

Funny thing is is I saw him on an advertisement in Wal Mart a couple weeks or so ago for some sort of stick-on wall hanging devices. No need to use nails or anything.  The tag line was...

"Stop hammer time."   :rolleyes:    ;D ;D ;D

Oh look I found it.

;D
-Sprues McDuck-

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

kitnut617

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

NARSES2

Were his trousers legal ?  :angel: It was looking at him "perform" on TOTP that made me realise I was starting to get old, first time I heard myself mutter something my dad used to - "I don't know, youngsters today !"  ;D ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

One of the best commercials from the 90's was one where... he was being chased be someone I think?? They were trying to steal his bucket of chicken or something and eventually they wound up on the roof.... uh oh, what to do?!?!    Of course Hammer just leaps off the roof (him and his crew? ) something..... then his pants open up like a parachute and he drifts slowly to safety.  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ;D ;D ;D

Now... let me see if I can find this and see how close my description is. I saw it ONE time since the 90s but that was about 5 years ago or more.

Nope!! Not even close...  it was Taco Bell (but in my defense they are one and the same company and a lot of restaraunts are even both under one roof) but the rest was completely wrong. Only part that matters though.... was right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4K9HDnzVQM

:o ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

Rick Lowe

Nope nope nope, not even going there - the 80s first time around was Trauma enough...

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

TheChronicOne

Quote from: Rick Lowe on January 12, 2018, 07:18:10 PM
Nope nope nope, not even going there - the 80s first time around was Trauma enough...
AHHHhahaah!   ;D ;D ;D ;D   

Quote from: The Rat on January 12, 2018, 07:43:52 PM
BEAUTY!  :bow:

Thank you so much!!!  :laugh: :lol: :lol:
-Sprues McDuck-