A

Avro Canada Orbiter

Started by Alvis 3.1, December 02, 2004, 11:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvis 3.1

As seen on the popular magazines of the day...

Alvis 3.1

NARSES2

Love the re-entry shot Alvis

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nev

Great stuff Alvis!  :wub:

not sure about the pilots forward view though....   :lol:  :lol:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

Yeah, love the re-entry pic !

And didn't you have a pic of her with the Canadarm ? Holding a beer ?

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Joe C-P

Alvis,

All your Arrows are top-flight work and clever variations on the theme. I salute, and raise a glass of Molson to your models. :cheers:  Or two glasses. At least.

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Gary

Holy Smokes! Now that's cool!

Re-entry is really the best way to melt the cheese on your poutien.
Getting back into modeling

Alvis 3.1

Re-entry is really the best way to melt the cheese on your poutien.
But mais oui!! Canada being the first nation to field astronauts equipped with Poutine-In-A-Tube and Tim's Coffee in a bulb! Now if we had just got that expasion NHL franchise going on Moonbase....
However, it is surprising how many times the NASA shuttle makes an unexpected equipment check docking at our Space Station...wouldn't have anything to do with having the only orbital Molson's On tap, would it?

Alvis 3.1

The Rat

QuoteNow if we had just got that expasion NHL franchise going on Moonbase....
Oh sure, that's just what we need, another small-market team bleeding the league dry!  B)

She's a beaut Alvis! :wub:  :wub:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

Oh sure, that's just what we need, another small-market team bleeding the league dry!  B)

How about the first thing we do when we take over the world is shoot Gary Betman ?

Then slap all the spoiled baby players, fire half of them, and restart the original six ?

They can have their own league in Texas, FL and Cali, where they skate on a slurry of sand and saltwater !

:wacko:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?