My stash just grew again 2018.

Started by Martin H, December 31, 2017, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wooksta!

Won on ebay:

Special Hobby Spitfire F21 "Contraprop"
A kit I have some dislike for due to various accuracy issues, nevertheless, I put a cheeky low bid on it and won.  I largely want it for the decals.

AZ Spitfire F14e Highback
The seller has lost one of the fuselage halves, so it was being sold as spares.  Naturally, I have at least one of said halves in me spares box.

Formaplane HP Hastings
Finally snagged a third one!  Means that I can do an early one in the late war transport colours.

Best till last!

Airkit Seafire F17
The one I have under construction is fighting back, but not so much as to make it unenjoyable.  Well worth having as it's Airkit and thus good.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

McColm

Bought from Kingkit this morning, the Revell Anniversary 1/72 Dassault Breguet Br1150 Atlantic.
Been after one of these for ages.

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 24, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

You could stay overnight in the Wherry Hotel just up the road.

You'll need an overnight stay anyway, the place will easily take 2-3 days to get around if you've not been before.  ;D ;)

Ah, cheers Kit  :thumbsup: One for the New Year I think
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Dropped into  my LHS in Gloucester today, just because I could  ;D and came out with some paint brushes and an Italeri B-57 kit.

No, I have NO idea how that happened, it just did.............  ;D ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Rheged

I'm not quite sure how it happened, by whilst walking past the Hereford Model Centre I ended up with a Zvedza 1/144 Fairey Battle.  It might  possibly end up as 1940 Coastal Command.......or something else entirely.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Spey_Phantom

Quote from: Nils on September 23, 2018, 06:08:40 AM
new online order placed at my LHS  :thumbsup:

-Academy 1/144 B-47 Stratojet
-AFV Club 1/144 SH-3A/D Sea King
-Eduard 1/72 Mig-21MF Fishbed

arrived today  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Chris Payne

Just the one new addition to the stash from Sundays Keighley Model Show.

Airfix 1/72 Handley Page Victor K.2/SR.2
Chris.

2014 EKFP Total = 8
2015 EKFP Total = 6
2016 EKFP Total = 2
2017 EKFP Total = 7
2018 EKFP Total = 3

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

McColm

Four spares or repair 1/24 scale model cars;
An early Austin Mini- hand painted and looks a bit rough.
Porsche 911 in racing colours- one of the decals is worn but everything else is in perfect condition.
Mercedes SLR  Mclaren the one with the scissors doors. Apart from the front indicators which are missing and the hood/bonnet catch that needs attention, a fine model.
Jaguar E-type- a lot of work needed to get this one looking decent. One to be whiffed.

The Chaos

NARSES2

So a twin E-100 "Walker" in the pipeline ?  ;)

Interested in the Modelcollect E-100. I've been looking at their range and they have some very tempting kits  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

A Modeldecal sheet 90 for Tornado F3s from ebay.

All thanks to a pointer from Dizzy for the detail stuff on the sheet.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

McColm

Two sheets of water effect 5mm plastic. Slightly larger than A4 size.

McColm

Just won on eBay Airfix part started 1/72 BAe Nimrod R1. With Alleycat canopy and improved engines sets. No instructions with the Airfix kit. Got a few of those already.

TheChronicOne

Mail Call! 

I got this one in yesterday and finally got around to opening it:

Could only be purchased in the stadium at the baseball games!  :wub: :wub: 
-Sprues McDuck-