Withdrawn - Matchbox kits for sale + 400 kits on a list.

Started by Bungle, January 03, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

Sale items withdrawn

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Squizzette

Interested in one of the Supermarine Stranraers and the Messerschmitt Me-410.

Postage would be to Australia. Sydney Metro area.

Squizz
"So many ideas, so little talent" ;)

Bungle

Hi Squizz,

I'll PM you an idea of the postage cost tomorrow as I don't want to be awake while the crickets on.

:wub:
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Bungle

Bungle

These will be going on ebay in February so if there is anyone wanting anything  let me know.

Also I have set aside some 400 kits from a multitude of manufacturers to sell (ebay) over the coming few months. I'm not going to publish the list here but is anyone wants a copy of the list PM me your email address. I thought I'd sold all my WWI kits and then I open a box and there's two more, likewise my 1/48th and 1/32nd kits all sold..... no found another box of Airfix and Hobbycraft Spitfires and Hurricanes.   :banghead:

I've got a lot of 1/72nd Spitfires I never new I had if anyone (you know who) is interested. ;D

deathjester

Hello!  Are the Victor, Provost & Helldiver still available?  Put me down for them please!!

Bungle

Reserved.

Let me know if you want anything off the list.

The Wooksta!

Is the Wellington still available?

Trying to find Revell boxed ones and remembered you were flogging off various Matchbox kits!

As for the Spitfires, pm me a list and we'll go from there.  However, with multiples* of pretty much every Spitfire kit in 72nd known to man, I am now getting VERY picky about which Spits I buy.

*Thanks to the Great Home Bargains Airfix Treasure Hunt, some of these are in high double figures...
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Bungle

No longer listing items cheaply for members to buy.

I'll take a chance selling all on ebay for a profit.

The Wooksta!

Already spotted them.  Well, the Spitfires anyway.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic