The Grim Thread of 40K Orky Lunacy of or pertaining to The Wrestler of Dessert

Started by puddingwrestler, January 17, 2018, 04:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puddingwrestler

Strange and sinster beings, I entreat you to look upon my strange and sinister works!
This is some sort of Orky vehicle which I am building, but the true nature of which I WILL NOT REVEAL! For I am twisted and evil and want to see if anyone guesses what it is.

There is more information (but not what the thing is!) on My Blog.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Rheged

"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

PR19_Kit

Coffee machine (says he who had one for a Christmas/Birthday pressie and has yet to master it....)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Weaver

It's a cunningly designed underwater tank that protects it's tracks from damage by not having any, and avoids being sunk by staying on land.

Orks aren't stupid you know...
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

puddingwrestler

I think Weaver's on to something there...

Once more unto the beach dear friends, once more!
The exact nature of the mysterious orky thing of and pertaining to mystery becomes more evident with progress. I have had less time to work on it the last two days alas, and this weekend will be busy, so I don't anticipate a lot more progress... however, I tender for your delectation certain photographic evidence:

Scale Reference Cat refused to be photographed with the model, so is seen here giving scale to this shoe. The model is smaller than the shoe, and the show is size 11, thus lending fresh fuel to the eternal debate as to the exact size of Scale Reference Cat.

As always, slightly more detail can be found on the blog.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

JayBee

Quote from: Rheged on January 18, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
Device for removing unwanted facial hair from garden gnomes?

More likely a device for removing unwanted garden gnomes!!!!!!!!!
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Weaver

Quote from: JayBee on January 19, 2018, 03:43:56 AM
Quote from: Rheged on January 18, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
Device for removing unwanted facial hair from garden gnomes?

More likely a device for removing unwanted garden gnomes!!!!!!!!!
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Could even be a device for removing unwanted garden gnomes from facial hair...
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Indiana Jones

Weaver

Quote from: puddingwrestler on January 19, 2018, 03:00:04 AM
I think Weaver's on to something there...

Of course I'm on something! When am I ever not on something? Oh, hang on.... on to something...  er, okay, carry on..... <whistles>

- Indiana Jones

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 18, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
Coffee machine (says he who had one a Christmas/Birthday pressie and has yet to master it....)

Kettle, water, instant coffee, mug (or cup for the middle classes)  ??????  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Scotaidh

Fire-pumpa tank - traditonal parallelgram-traks not yet shipped from trak-makah.  ;)
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 19, 2018, 07:09:14 AM
Coffee machine (says he who had one for a Christmas/Birthday pressie and has yet to master it....)

Kettle, water, instant coffee, mug (or cup for the middle classes)  ??????  :angel:

Yes, that's been my method of choice for zillions of years, but apparently I'm not 'with it' any more and I NEED a machine............  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Weaver

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 20, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Yes, that's been my method of choice for zillions of years, but apparently I'm not 'with it' any more and I NEED a machine............  :banghead:

I nearly started riot on Twitter a few weeks ago by responding to a poll (posted by a Yank, of course) asking me to choose between French Press and Percolator with "neither: instant coffee is best. Any slight decrease in flavour is more than made up for by the lack of fuss: cost your time."  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

- Indiana Jones

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Weaver on January 20, 2018, 11:34:46 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 20, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

I nearly started riot on Twitter a few weeks ago by responding to a poll (posted by a Yank, of course) asking me to choose between French Press and Percolator with "neither: instant coffee is best. Any slight decrease in flavour is more than made up for by the lack of fuss: cost your time."  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Hehehehe, I'm with you there H!  ;D

My machine makes reasonably good latte coffee, but it takes longer than the kettle to boil and the little tub things end up full of almost boiling water and they leak all over ME when I'm trying to put them in the bin!

Regards
Kit