The Grim Thread of 40K Orky Lunacy of or pertaining to The Wrestler of Dessert

Started by puddingwrestler, January 17, 2018, 04:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

puddingwrestler

What sinister madness is this?

Is that... a nose cannon??

Yes! A Nose Cannon! The crowning achievement of any civilization! You may read more of my latest strange, wonderous, and orkane project on yon blog of hippos!

And it doesn't stop there! There are even legs now! Legs I tell you! LEGS!
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

Your talent for detailing is impressive! Any ork worth his salt will love this!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

puddingwrestler

puddingwrestler

There's now some stompy video on YouTube and I am working on the mighty chain saw some more.

puddingwrestler

I had a chance to get some good photos of Waaagh Snaggatoof with terrain yesterday. You can check them all out on the blog.

Also this shot comparing the Stompa to mere Nobs (note: Ork Boys are slightly smaller than nobs; humans are smaller than ork boys. Space marines are about the same size as Ork Boys, but as we all know the only space marines you will see in my photos will be lying down, because the only good space marine is a dead space marine.)

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Is that the Orkadian version of the classic Rolls Royce armoured car or is it a Lanchester ?  ;)

Great work  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

puddingwrestler

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Weaver

Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 10, 2019, 10:24:09 PM
I rather like the whole concept of a 'Scale Reference Cat'.  ;D ;)

Careful Kit, you can't trust the Scale Reference Cat to be accurate: he's consistently refused to publish it's calibration certificate. I suspect that it's out of tolerance...
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

puddingwrestler

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Weaver on July 11, 2019, 02:51:10 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 10, 2019, 10:24:09 PM
I rather like the whole concept of a 'Scale Reference Cat'.  ;D ;)

Careful Kit, you can't trust the Scale Reference Cat to be accurate: he's consistently refused to publish it's calibration certificate. I suspect that it's out of tolerance...

And an Australian Reference Cat, even if calibrated, might not conform to BS9001 would it?  :-\

Regards
Kit