The Grim Thread of 40K Orky Lunacy of or pertaining to The Wrestler of Dessert

Started by puddingwrestler, January 17, 2018, 04:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Lowe

Big, Walking Leggy Bot-Thing (Technical Term) - the ping-pong balls had me re-thinking, but I see now they're used as hip ball joints, rather than the legs just having a pivot.

Weaver

Is it a government funded art installation, meditating on, reflecting and deconstructing the word 'ugly' through the medium of interpretive dance?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Weaver on February 03, 2018, 07:28:43 AM
Is it a government funded art installation, meditating on, reflecting and deconstructing the word 'ugly' through the medium of interpretive dance?

HAHA!
Oh - did you mean 'Deconstructing', or 'Demonstrating'? Cos either would work...   ;D

Weaver

Quote from: Rick Lowe on February 03, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

HAHA!
Oh - did you mean 'Deconstructing', or 'Demonstrating'? Cos either would work...   ;D

Oh this being modern art, it's definitely 'deconstructing', possibly even 'deconstructing the narrative'..... :rolleyes:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Indiana Jones

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Weaver on February 03, 2018, 12:21:26 PM
Quote from: Rick Lowe on February 03, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

HAHA!

Oh this being modern art, it's definitely 'deconstructing', possibly even 'deconstructing the narrative'..... :rolleyes:

;D

puddingwrestler

There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Rick Lowe

Weaver

- Indiana Jones

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

puddingwrestler

The time has come at which the mysterious ork thinh of mystery sheds much of it's mystery...

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Rheged

Quote from: PR19_Kit on February 04, 2018, 04:07:11 AM
Quote from: puddingwrestler on February 04, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

The time has come at which the mysterious ork thinh of mystery sheds much of it's mystery...

It does?  :o :o

Oh no it doesn't!!                      Panto season is late this year
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Steel Penguin

an orky walky dozer  :thumbsup:
Mr PW its a thing of genius.  gennnnnnnnnnnnnnnniuss I tell you
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

puddingwrestler

Well, it does to people familiar with the full range of Orky technology anyway...

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Rheged on February 04, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

Oh no it doesn't!!                      Panto season is late this year

OH yes it does!   ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit