The Grim Thread of 40K Orky Lunacy of or pertaining to The Wrestler of Dessert

Started by puddingwrestler, January 17, 2018, 04:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puddingwrestler

Behold the latest update in which our hero is plagued with plagues which slows production down to a regrettable degree.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

puddingwrestler

Terribly minor update due to work being delayed by a nasty cold... Behold the paper mockup of the bad moon!

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

puddingwrestler

If it's a craw, just imagine the size of whatever it's a craw for!

Rheged

Firstly, much sympathy on the cold.

Now, to the device; it looks rather like a locally constructed machine that was once used at St Mawgan for de-gremlin-ing the Griffon engines of Shackletons.  But on the other hand,I could be completely wrong.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

zenrat

I can't even begin to conceive what it could be.  But it does appear to be consuming much of Victoria's supply of styrene sheet.
:o
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

puddingwrestler

Quote from: zenrat on April 11, 2019, 03:21:05 AM
I can't even begin to conceive what it could be.  But it does appear to be consuming much of Victoria's supply of styrene sheet.
:o
Tell me about it... the plasticardification of just the upper part of the moon has used slightly over half a sheet. And that's just the basic structure, not detailing...

NARSES2

I reckon it's got something to do with that Black Hole who's pictures were unveiled yesterday  :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 11, 2019, 06:45:59 AM
I reckon it's got something to do with that Black Hole who's pictures were unveiled yesterday  :rolleyes:

Yeah, the amount of styrene used is going to cause a similar sized black Hole to form around Gippsland! :o
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

puddingwrestler

kerick

No idea what this will ultimately be but it is frightfully bizarre and wonderfully strange!  :wacko: :thumbsup:
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Steel Penguin

that looks like stompa! or Gargant levels of big

Zog! dats jus so orky!! :thumbsup:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

puddingwrestler

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.