1/48 TSR.2 erm Merlin

Started by smeds, February 03, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeds

Steel Penguin

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

McColm

Tophe

(Sorry I am not expert of the TSR2 history) what is the "what-if" side of it? in service? or modified shape? :unsure:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Tophe on February 04, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

(Sorry I am not expert of the TSR2 history) what is the "what-if" side of it? in service? or modified shape? :unsure:

It's in a Royal Navy scheme. And there's NO chance a TSR2 could have operated from a carrier as it was originally designed.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

It does look good in that scheme  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

TallEng

Quote from: PR19_Kit on February 04, 2018, 01:11:34 AM
Quote from: Tophe on February 04, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

It's in a Royal Navy scheme. And there's NO chance a TSR2 could have operated from a carrier as it was originally designed.

Oh I dunno, maybe if the carrier was called HMS Incredulous?
It might have :o ;D

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Captain Canada

Love it ! Looks so sleek ( or more so ) in that scheme ! The pic of the top  :wub: :wub: :wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

b29r

The TSR really looks good in this scheme, great idea and build!

Best regards,
Kem

Firefox

Nice  :thumbsup:  I always love the TSR. Pity that it was killed by the shortsighted politicians.