Westland Wyvern F1A

Started by zenrat, February 24, 2018, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 19, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
Are you going to fit the deckchair with an ejector system ? They can be a right so and so to climb out of in a hurry  :angel:
The pilots siblings will run out and kick the back stay out of it's rests dropping him flat on the ground.

At least that's how it's always worked in my family...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

zenrat

RATO pack is attached.  It just needs some additional braces.
Deck chair is being painted and when that is done i'll sort out some striped fabric for it.  This needs to be in place so I can see if I have to shave the pilots backside to get him to fit into it neatly.
And then, I can paint the pilot.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Rick Lowe

Quote from: zenrat on April 20, 2018, 04:39:49 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on April 19, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
Are you going to fit the deckchair with an ejector system ? They can be a right so and so to climb out of in a hurry  :angel:
The pilots siblings will run out and kick the back stay out of it's rests dropping him flat on the ground.

At least that's how it's always worked in my family...

Your family sound like such... interesting... characters to know...   :lol:

zenrat

Yes...interesting...that's a good choice of word.
;D

This is all done apart from a shadow wash on the pilot.  I just need to do that and set up Dadswell Bridge and I can take the beauty pics.
Fred