KV1 Heavy Tank

Started by zenrat, April 27, 2018, 05:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

KV-1 Heavy Tank

KV1 PDRV 01 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Bombardier Vlad Fredericksson of the People's Democratic Republic of Victoria 3rd Armoured Regiment cleans his KV-1 during a break in manoeuvres.

The Model:
Hobby Boss 1/48 KV-1 Model 1942 "Simplified Turret" Tank. built OOB.
Crewman is a Monogram (Me 262) Luftwaffe ground crewman with a pilot's head swapped in.
Painted with Vallejo acrylics.  Home made decals.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

I like that mate  :thumbsup:

I have one question however. Would the P.D.R. have kept the name Victoria given the state was named after the monarch ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

I believe I covered that point in part one of my Brief History of the PDRV.

Various names are proposed to replace Victoria but it is retained when it is pointed out to the people by the ruling workers committee that the name can be taken to represent victory of the proletariat over the oppressive British tyranny.

You have obviously forgotten reading it.
;)
I really must get round to writing part two.

Victoria!-large by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

loupgarou

Is that your portrait, Fred?  :rolleyes:
I preferred you as Hello Kitty-with-Kalashnikov.   ;D
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

zenrat

Heh heh heh.  No, that's not me.
Looks like Matt Damon.
I look more like Adrian Edmonson.  Especially as he has gotten older and greyer and lost his hair.

I stopped using Hello Kitty with AK47 because someone else here was also using it and It confused me (easilly done).
And that's not a complaint - it's a pic I found on the interweb and so is fair game for anyone to use.
Fred

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on April 27, 2018, 06:40:21 AM
I believe I covered that point in part one of my Brief History of the PDRV.

I apologise Commissar, I will re-read it now  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

See you do that comrade.  There will be a test.
Fred