Australian Model Expo 2018 - 9-11 June

Started by buzzbomb, May 03, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykotik

Congrats on your first place there Fred. Its was well deserved. I stared at it for about 10 minutes I reckon marveling at the paint job
Graeme's Road Train is very impressive
I had no luck this year with anything, but there's always next year  :thumbsup:

zenrat

Quote from: buzzbomb on June 14, 2018, 08:08:37 PM
Mr Modest Zenrat appears not to have mentioned his significant placing in one of the classes.

Well done Fred on the 1st in Sci Fi Vehs. :thumbsup:

Thanks Brian.

Sykotik - Thanks.  But as I say in my blog thread I feel you were cheated and your Dragonfly should have won.  If you are there next year on the Monday you should join Comrade Harps and I on our Whiff hunt.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

sykotik

Thanks Fred.  Im not cut up about Expo. Judging is very subjective and thats just the way it goes. Im happy as i convinced someone to buy a Dragonfly without having to say anything
I'd love to meet you guys next year!
Regards,
Simon

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

buzzbomb

It was a good field in Sci Fi this year, Simon, I too thought your stuff was great, but as you say it is subjective and Sci Fi themes do invoke passions.

Dragonfly was an absolute treat to see, I too know of at least one modeller who has popped an order in for one of those, so as an inspirational model, it is certainly doing that in spades.