P-61 Black Widow- jet assist *finished*

Started by sandiego89, June 08, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogsbody

Looking good!

Actually, the AMT instructions do show the turret part. Look at the picture " comprehensive instructions " in your first posting. Right there, top centre.

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

sandiego89

Quote from: dogsbody on June 16, 2018, 11:30:43 AM
Looking good!

Actually, the AMT instructions do show the turret part. Look at the picture " comprehensive instructions " in your first posting. Right there, top centre.

Chris

Thank you all.  Yes Chris the instructions do show the drawing of the turret, I was just commenting that the turret is not mentioned in the step by step instructions as is every other piece.  Doubt the FROG technology of the time could not make injection parts that small.     
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Good job Dave.  Although i'm not sure about the pics where it appears to be diving into your runway...
:mellow:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..