Vulture B.1 ---- (RAF B-58 Hustler), 1/72 **FINISHED PICS PG 14**

Started by TheChronicOne, July 02, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChronicOne

Proof positive that the internet at large runs algorithms and such that generate tailored content.

.... or it's a coincidence.  ;D

Anyway, the minute I go back to FB I see a picture of a Hustler, sans pods. Also, perched in a very precarious position:

-Sprues McDuck-

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

steelpillow

This rates a caption competition.

"If you hadn't let the fat guy climb out early, this would never have happened."

Quote from: TheChronicOne on August 27, 2018, 09:27:32 PM

Cheers.

PR19_Kit

'But all we did was load the depleted uranium tail gun armament............'
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Didn't realise we'd need nose weight in this scale.

or

Good Girl.  Now roll over die for the queen.

or

#1 sign it's time to worm your Hustler.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Snowtrooper

"Alright, fire up the engines, let's see if we can do a zero-length launch with this baby without RATO bottles!"

Old Wombat

Quote from: steelpillow on August 27, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
;D
You should snitch on him right back, for swearing at you, just to see what happens.  :wacko:

No, you thank him, as it shows that your builds make intelligent & emotionally mature people think & feel while childish idiots scream & rant about things their narrow, immature minds can never comprehend.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

TheChronicOne

Luckily, it was a self-solving problem once admin arrived on the scene.  :o ;D 

It seems like there's always at least one or two of these types embedded in all the mainstream groups and communities. They want to deal strictly in non-fiction. That's fine. But, they want YOU to deal strictly in non-fiction, as well. Thus, they become whiny micro-managing nuisances, such as a flea to be scratched away. It's fine to like or not like what you want but when you to try to force others to adhere to your narrow-mindedness, there's going to be a problem.  :wacko:

I like the dog draggin 'is arse across the ground quote, that's funny.  ;D ;D

I ain't got no quote. I was going to say something about nose weight but that's been taken. What I will do, however, is make my case again for Hustler being best looking airplane ever. Even in an embarassing position it still looks so cool.  :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

Cobra

OK,Queenzilla's Dart is READY for Launch ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Dan

steelpillow

"Never, ever show a Hustler the opening sequence from Planet of the Apes again. Next time it'll probably do it on water."
Cheers.

McColm

I think that we need a longer ladder :banghead:

steelpillow

Yeah, you're right. The nose weight from my 1:72 scale kit isn't enough.
Cheers.

Leading Observer

Evidence that having a tail sitter may well be correct :thumbsup:
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

TheChronicOne

Finally painting. I'd like to go into more detail with my description here, but really, what you see is what it is....  I've done some more PSR to it and re-primed so now I painted the green on and masked for the ligth underside. I STARTED that, but only got two coats on (I'm back to brush painting everything again  :rolleyes:   ) so I'll need to finish that next time then I have numerous things to mask off and paint black.

-Sprues McDuck-

Cobra

this is really Looking Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Keep up the Superb Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan