Out of the black - Rockwell F-120 Strike Sabre

Started by CammNut, July 30, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

AeroplaneDriver

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Steel Penguin

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

silverwindblade

I love the VF-4G Lightning III as it is, and I think this is a really flattering conversion to the design. It looks superb in those colours, and looks like a really plausible fighter concept too.
Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...
Gordon's Alive, a Podcast I host. Check us out!

Snowtrooper

Nice. Looks totally believable and very much like the actual not-so-stealthy ATF concepts thrown around.

CammNut

Thanks everyone - problem is, now I have a taste for hacking and hewing, what comes next?

strobez

Next you blend a rubber spider and a Mil Mi-24D Hind helicopter... and paint it purple.
Thanks!

Greg

PR19_Kit

Quote from: strobez on August 01, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

Next you blend a rubber spider and a Mil Mi-24D Hind helicopter... and paint it purple.

Except Ericr's probably already done it.  ;D ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

ssdunkel@me.com

Can you post some Hi-Res shots of it? Would love to see it with greater detail.

Scooterman

CammNut

thanks - not sure how to post high res without them just being huge pics - is there a way?

Mossie

That's wonderful! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Reminds me a lot of the ATF artwork that was doing the rounds  in the eighties.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

zenrat

Quote from: CammNut on August 02, 2018, 02:28:07 PM
thanks - not sure how to post high res without them just being huge pics - is there a way?

When you paste in the code, after the first "img" insert "width=960" (other widths are available).
So the first set of square brackets will read;
[img width=960]

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..