1/72 E-75 Walker Tank with Plasmagun Finisched

Started by The Chaos, August 13, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaos

Update,
construktion compledet, next step painting.

The Chaos

NARSES2

:thumbsup: Yup, amazing how primer brings it all together. Looking forward to this
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 17, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

:thumbsup: Yup, amazing how primer brings it all together.

Ain't that the truth? It makes all the difference to 'The Look' of the model, and you often see things that weren't obvious beforehand once you've primed it.

And sometimes things you DON'T want to see too!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

philp

Chris,
Here is a pic of the Hydra decals.

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

The Chaos

Update.
camouflage on the turret compledet.

The Chaos

Cobra

Awesome :thumbsup: this is Awesome & Looks almost like it Belongs in the Battletech Universe! Keep up the Superb work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

nighthunter

Quote from: Cobra on August 23, 2018, 12:30:19 AM
Awesome :thumbsup: this is Awesome & Looks almost like it Belongs in the Battletech Universe! Keep up the Superb work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan
It is awesome, but I wouldn't put it in that category. ;) Y'know, speaking of Whiffs and Battletech, I should post my custom Panther in SLDF colors.
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

The Chaos

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nighthunter

Constructive criticism: In my very humble opinion, the plasma gun looks very barren, and to me, lacks color. Personally, I'd paint the coils and create plate covers for the inner workings of the weapon that are currently exposed. Maybe an access hatch on the plate covers opened for "maintenance to show the detail? Just my two cents.
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

The Chaos