Zvezda Star Destroyer - a new detailing project

Started by sykotik, August 17, 2018, 11:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madhatter

Nah, 2 pots from BNA. Metro were sold out  :banghead:

The real fun has begun:

NARSES2

:blink:  I couldn't of done that when my eyes were working properly  ;D  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Am I capable of doing this sort of build..yes I am ...is my sanity strong enough to handle a build like this..nope.far to late to save that 🙃🤪
Damn this is brilliant hatter mate..absolutely epic stuff this is 🤘👍
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Madhatter

Thanks guys  :thumbsup:
Don't worry about leaving any sanity at the door, its taken me this ling because I took a few breaks which helps.   ;D

Wardukw

Quote from: Madhatter on March 27, 2023, 08:36:13 PMThanks guys  :thumbsup:
Don't worry about leaving any sanity at the door, its taken me this ling because I took a few breaks which helps.   ;D
Oh I'm not worried about leaving my sanity at the door mate..I left it down the street and now I can't find it 😒 😫 😁
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Wardukw

zenrat

I am not capable of building something like this.  I don't have the patience.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Madhatter

Paint arrived this morning, and now the misted base colour is now on. Couple of spots to add more on but yeah, am happy with how it looks. I'll add a clear coat, wash it and then pencil in some lines where needed

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Wardukw

Madhatter

Thanks guys  :thumbsup:  Its on hold yet again while I wait on the delivery of more fiber optic cable. I thought I had enough but when I started to thread them, I realised I had the wrong size, so I have 30 meters of unused fibers for another project (most likely to go in the space cruiser)

scooter

Quote from: Madhatter on April 17, 2023, 03:02:25 PMThanks guys  :thumbsup:  Its on hold yet again while I wait on the delivery of more fiber optic cable. I thought I had enough but when I started to thread them, I realised I had the wrong size, so I have 30 meters of unused fibers for another project (most likely to go in the space cruiser)
Sounds like a typical government project.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Wardukw