F-16V Block 70

Started by DogfighterZen, August 26, 2018, 01:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DogfighterZen

Quote from: nighthunter on August 26, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
Thanks Zen, but I'm a Yank, and a relatively poor one at that, lol. My kids come first before my hobbies.

You get all my respect, brother. :thumbsup: I'd do the same i had my own to take care of. This is just plastic to play. :mellow:

:cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

nighthunter

Quote from: DogfighterZen on August 26, 2018, 03:02:29 PM
Thanks Zen, but I'm a Yank, and a relatively poor one at that, lol. My kids come first before my hobbies.

You get all my respect, brother. :thumbsup: I'd do the same i had my own to take care of. This is just plastic to play. :mellow:

If the Fates are kind, I should have some spending money here soon, if I get some of my surplus minis sold. :D
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

DogfighterZen

Quote from: nighthunter on August 26, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
Quote from: DogfighterZen on August 26, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

If the Fates are kind, I should have some spending money here soon, if I get some of my surplus minis sold. :D

I'll drink to that! :cheers:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"