Next Build on Deck: Airfix 1/48 Sea Fury COMPLETED

Started by AeroplaneDriver, September 13, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 23, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
...Hasn't the 'dyne been re-popped once already though?

Yes, but its hardly falling off the shelves.  I have one.  I need more.  More I tell you, MORE!
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Army of One

As it was you who got me into this site (your Su25 in desert RAF scheme) I was hoping to see the USMC one......maybe next time  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: Army of One on September 25, 2018, 03:12:57 PM
As it was you who got me into this site (your Su25 in desert RAF scheme) I was hoping to see the USMC one......maybe next time  :thumbsup:

Oh man...that is a nice thing to hear.  Sorry!!!  Just love the RN real world Sea Fury Scheme...HOWEVER....this has me motivated to build my Wyvern in Marine colors.   Currently planned for second build after my next, which should be my RAF 100 GB build. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

AeroplaneDriver

The Airfix Sea Fury is a nice kit.  I'll be keeping my eyes open for another at a good price.  Not perfect, but still very nice and went together with no major issues at all. 

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

kitnut617

Very nice AD, I'll have to look out for one myself as I've got a few of my absolutely favorite aircraft in 1/48 scale. I do have the Hobbycraft kit of the Sea Fury, but also a pile of aftermarket stuff for it too.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

TomZ

Wow, looks great.
I love this colour scheme. Looks very good.

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

NARSES2

That really has come out well  :thumbsup:

It does look a lovely kit and it is one of my favourite aircraft, so maybe I'll succumb to another 1/48 kit  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

AXU

zenrat

It's very nice.
There's a warbird Sea Fury painted in RAN FAA colours which I plan to build a 1/72 version of.  I have a pic which has had the colours tweaked to make the grey have more blue in and it looks excellent.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

b29r

Very neat Sea Fury!  You did a great job on her, love every detail  :wub:

BR, Kem